More leftist economic struggles

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
How did you afford to Mexico and build as house on the beach, richy rich?

You must have had mommy and daddy pay for it, there's simply no other explanation.

Lolololo
I worked 12 years straight with little time off and saved money. Fed my 401k. Adjusted to the local economy. Timing was important. I did it for less than what you paid for the stuff in your garage.

That’s how I afford to Mexico and build as house on the beach.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I worked 12 years straight with little time off and saved money. Fed my 401k. Adjusted to the local economy. Timing was important. I did it for less than what you paid for the stuff in your garage.

That’s how I afford to Mexico and build as house on the beach.
See, so you don't have to be rich to quit your job and be free.

I don't know why you think I'm rich.

Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Exactly.

Anybody can have a boat in the Med if they are prepared to take a 80% pay cut and have no savings.
You might want to rethink that. I’m flipping burgers at Mickey D’s making $20/hr. No savings. I quit my job and now I make 80% less. $4/hr. What did I buy the boat with? Operating costs?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You might want to rethink that. I’m flipping burgers at Mickey D’s making $20/hr. No savings. I quit my job and now I make 80% less. $4/hr. What did I buy the boat with? Operating costs?
Life is much cheaper in most Med countries.
Boat yards and marinas the same.
Croatia and Côte d'Azur being an exception, maybe Sardinia as well.
Greece is cheaper than Mexico.

I'm not going to divulge my financial situation on erBB, whatever I say there will be some gotcha guaranteed.

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Life is much cheaper in most Med countries.
Boat yards and marinas the same.
Croatia and Côte d'Azur being an exception, maybe Sardinia as well.
Greece is cheaper than Mexico.

I'm not going to divulge my financial situation on erBB, whatever I say there will be some gotcha guaranteed.
Cheaper is relative. We’re talking about the unhoused. I don’t think any of them are concerned with the prices of boatyards and life in the Med.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Cheaper is relative. We’re talking about the unhoused. I don’t think any of them are concerned with the prices of boatyards and life in the Med.
I don't see where I was comparing myself to the homeless.

It's tough to talk to you when you're reaching like that.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Rich? My lil Gringo homie is sporting a goddamn terrorist soccer shirt. Does he kick the ball into tall buildings while shouting Allah Ackbar?

Relay to him that Ronaldo is washed, then get my mans a Waldo, any Liga MX team, hell even L tri shirt.
Back in the oughts I made bar bill money betting against Club America. Fck those wankers. Gayer than pickleball.