Moby. (more veganism)

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
I'm eating a delicious roast beef sandwich right now, I feel sorry for true vegans.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I don’t drink. You can drink around me all you want. If you came over to my house I’d offer you a drink.

We usually have la croix, wine, some really expensive whiskey and maybe a gluten free beer on hand.
Teach me about expensive whiskey. I once tasted some $300 a bottle single malt. It was like drinking perfume. Smooth as water, a drop on the tongue filled my head with oakey smoke. I savored that shot for half an hour. It was amazing

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
so if an animal, say a cat, kills another animal (bird) violating its rights should the cat be punished?
Should service dogs benefit from labor laws (and pay taxes)?
What about all the animals killed in the process of making plant based food for vegans?
Do humans have the right to use animal poo to fertilize organic produce?
a. I think he's going for something like - animals able to make their own "decisions", sorta like your dog deciding to run around in the yard, kill cats, sh1t on your neighbor's lawn, etc. But to answer your question, I'm pretty sure aggressive dogs with a history of killing other people's pets can be euthanized. Also, if your dog kills a plover at Surf Beach, you'll get a very pricey ticket. It's up to you to punish your dog for it or not.
b. I love real service dogs. They have laws protecting them under ADA. I give zero support for emotional support dogs for people who what to bring their mangy spaz into a public place so they can drool, sh1t and **** on our clothes and shoes after eating off a plate on a restaurant table.
c. Haven't done any reading on animals killed for making plant based foods (not much of a topic of interest to me), but guys like Moby would probably avoid it, and I'm sure lots of vegans are as clueless as I am about it.
d. Some farms let cows, chickens, goats etc roam the property, eating grasses and clover, snails, worms etc, pooing as they please, adding nitrogen and other stuff to the soil, so. sure.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Teach me about expensive whiskey. I once tasted some $300 a bottle single malt. It was like drinking perfume. Smooth as water, a drop on the tongue filled my head with oakey smoke. I savored that shot for half an hour. It was amazing
i have a bottle of Hudson Baby Bourbon. I’ve never tasted it. People tell me it’s good.

It was less than $300.