Mike Lindell (My Pillow guy) supports the coup......

Nov 2, 2018
They weren’t news on cnn, msnbc, npr, etc.

why are you such as liar?
A quick google search proves they were on the news:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
A quick google search proves they were on the news:

No mention of burning down the mayors condo or the guy getting kicked in the head. Portland only makes the news when the feds and trump supporters show up.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand
Nov 2, 2018
Pardon me, “attempting to”. Which is like totally benign.
So first off, it was reported on CNN (same article as before, see paragraph 2).

Secondly, it looks like the fire was set outside the building on the street.

(Here is another link: https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/09/protesters-march-to-portland-mayor-ted-wheelers-residence-monday-throw-birthday-party-demand-resignation-live-updates.html)

So you asked for something that didn't really exist as you originally stated, but which you are still mischaracterizing to a degree. The Oregon Live article shows the fire in the street and notes that it was quickly contained. No indication that it was an attempt to burn down the condo. All this after I provided MSNBC, CNN, and NPR sources refuting what you stated earlier that they didn't cover the protests or someone getting shot.

Shall we continue?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So first off, it was reported on CNN (same article as before, see paragraph 2).
mention of arson, yes, but not specifically the mayors residence. Try harder.
Secondly, it looks like the fire was set outside the building on the street.
wrong. Burning material was thrown into what looks like lobby or mailroom.
“ lit a bundle of newspapers on fire and threw the flaming heap into the building, according to The Oregonian/Oregon Live.”

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
God what a tangled web of f*cktards. Pillow guy threw money to gun kid but thought it was going to hat guy’s crazy lawyer? Quite the list of clients for crazy lawyer.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who is considering a 2022 run for governor of Minnesota, says he didn’t mean to contribute $50,000 to the bail fund of Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old Illinois boy charged with fatally shooting two men and wounding another during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse has since become a hero of white supremacists and the far right and was bonded out of jail Friday with donations solicited by his lawyer. His lawyer, Lin Wood, tweeted that Rittenhouse made the $2 million cash bail with the help from actor Ricky Schroder and Lindell.

Wood also represented Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann in lawsuits against media companies in 2019 over their coverage of his confrontation with a Native American activist in Washington, D.C.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No mention of burning down the mayors condo or the guy getting kicked in the head. Portland only makes the news when the feds and trump supporters show up.
Speaking of Portland, the team you constantly defend tried to storm Oregon statehouse while armed, pepper spraying cops and attacking journalists just yesterday.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I always figured the “RESISTANCE” was cooked up by nerds (like yourself) to gain easy access to college girl pussy. Hey it worked pretty well in the 60s. However I’m no sure this new chapter has the same motivation.