Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Drudge has this up as their lead/headline.

[size:16pt] DID TRUMP BRIBE DRUDGE POLL? [/size]

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GWS said:

Love that you still get your "news" from Drudge.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
frvcvs said:
GWS said:

Since Drudge was named as a possible co-conspirator I thought I'd check it out.

They don't seem scared.

Nice try though.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GWS said:
frvcvs said:
GWS said:

Since Drudge was named as a possible co-conspirator I thought I'd check it out.

They don't seem scared.

Nice try though.
Wasn't it a 3rd party pollster? I wouldn't think Drudge has anything to worry about regardless.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump campaign was a fraud from the get go, the crowd at his announcement were paid actors.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
mundus said:
Trump campaign was a fraud from the get go, the crowd at his announcement were paid actors.
I'm pretty sure thats the reason that suckers like iFall who fell for that fraud are still hanging on is because they have too much pride to admit that they've been had by a con man. I think they know it deep down inside but will never say it. SAD.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Briefly, CNBC and Drudge were named in the WSJ headlines. I can't get much beyond the first two paragraphs because I haven't subscribed.

From NPR

"In January 2014, Mr. Cohen asked Mr. Gauger to help Mr. Trump score well in a CNBC online poll to identify the country's top business leaders by writing a computer script to repeatedly vote for him. Mr. Gauger was unable to get Mr. Trump into the top 100 candidates. In February 2015, as Mr. Trump prepared to enter the presidential race, Mr. Cohen asked him to do the same for a Drudge Report poll of potential Republican candidates, Mr. Gauger said. Mr. Trump ranked fifth, with about 24,000 votes, or 5% of the total."
More on Drudge since your SUCH a fan...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/drudge-report-banner-blares-did-trump-bribe-drudge-poll

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GWS said:
Briefly, CNBC and Drudge were named in the WSJ headlines. I can't get much beyond the first two paragraphs because I haven't subscribed.

From NPR

"In January 2014, Mr. Cohen asked Mr. Gauger to help Mr. Trump score well in a CNBC online poll to identify the country's top business leaders by writing a computer script to repeatedly vote for him. Mr. Gauger was unable to get Mr. Trump into the top 100 candidates. In February 2015, as Mr. Trump prepared to enter the presidential race, Mr. Cohen asked him to do the same for a Drudge Report poll of potential Republican candidates, Mr. Gauger said. Mr. Trump ranked fifth, with about 24,000 votes, or 5% of the total."
More on Drudge since your SUCH a fan...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/drudge-report-banner-blares-did-trump-bribe-drudge-poll
"you're" :computer:

Wheelhouse

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 13, 2013
i saw the drudge polls but who pays attention to that? Thats a right wing circle jerk. Just like this forum is a left winging cesspool. Take a poll here and it will sway no opinion

All other polls on all other networks said Hillary was a slam dunk to win.

People buy fake followers, fake likes, there are social media troll farms. its a bunch of crap

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
So lemme get this straight. The polls would have been even more inaccurate as to the outcome if Trump hadn't bribed them?

Good to know.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Wheelhouse said:
i saw the drudge polls but who pays attention to that? Thats a right wing circle jerk. Just like this forum is a left winging cesspool. Take a poll here and it will sway no opinion

All other polls on all other networks said Hillary was a slam dunk to win.

People buy fake followers, fake likes, there are social media troll farms. its a bunch of crap
Wrong time frame.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
frvcvs said:
And he says he did it at Trump's directive. Hmmmm....
Cohen knows that "progressives" are easy to herd, just whisper sweet nothings into their collective ear and next thing ya' know we have a game show host for President!.

Magic!

Wheelhouse

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 13, 2013
Regardless - its a Drudge Poll. Participate in one sometime. The results are always heavily right. Why throw money at that? stupid

avenatti = cohen
garbage