Merry Floydmas!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I notice an inconsistency on the board. People decry the failure of the NY Justice system for failing to put the dead train guy away but also spend years backing a cop who was properly put away for killing somebody.

who’d he kill?
The contention here is "properly put away"

He was sacrificed to appease the mob

As we can see from all this evidence, that cop didn't kill anyone, the drugs in St. George of Floyd's system did

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If only his toxicology report was available sooner! Maybe this breaking story could have been evidence at trial!
The amount of gymnastics ifailalot and prcd are doing in order to justify a murder of a black man by a government agent, is perturbing to say the least.

Reactions: afoaf

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Remember the world we could have had
Remember the world we actually have !! :) )

“The intentions of this melancholy country, as concerns Black people, and anyone who doubts me can ask any Indian, have always been genocidal,” Baldwin, 54 at the time, told the crowd. “When you try to slaughter a people and leave them with nothing to lose, you create somebody with nothing to lose. If I ain’t got nothing to lose, what you gonna do to me?”

Baldwin’s words, heard in 2020, are strikingly prophetic.

On May 25, a white police officer in Minneapolis was captured on video using his knee to pin George Floyd, a Black man, to the ground for more than eight excruciating minutes until Floyd died. Protests against police violence and systemic racism have since sparked around the world in response to Floyd’s death and a whole host of other Black people who have died due to police brutality.

“If we had only listened, this was the slave revolt Baldwin spoke of that night,” said Brown. “Putting that knee on the neck of George Floyd, and killing him, was putting a knee on the neck of Black culture, of all Black people.”

“It’s symbolic in that way,” he added, “and Baldwin was trying to prevent this from happening.”

read more hear !! ( :

Jul 18, 2018
The contention here is "properly put away"

He was sacrificed to appease the mob

As we can see from all this evidence, that cop didn't kill anyone, the drugs in St. George of Floyd's system did
"all this evidence".
Do you genuinely think this whole debacle about Floyd is an overdose story? Really?
And if so, why was force used the way it was?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
repeated celebration of the death of people (oddly only of a certain race) is not the behavior of someone who is doing well mentally.

i know this probably won't get through but I hope you reflect on that and seek some help.

take a break from twitter, spend some time with your family, talk to a therapist, take a walk through nature, smoke a joint, whatever you need to do.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
repeated celebration of the death of people (oddly only of a certain race) is not the behavior of someone who is doing well mentally.

i know this probably won't get through but I hope you reflect on that and seek some help.

take a break from twitter, spend some time with your family, talk to a therapist, take a walk through nature, smoke a joint, whatever you need to do.
Aruka, you're a genuinely good guy.

Preach, brother.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot