McRib

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Agreed, in their time and place late at night. Same taste and purpose over many decades.
Hazme el puto favor. Los dos.

What kind of shithole county do you two live in where the best you can do is jack in the sack tacos for your pre hangover shock absorber?

I’m disappointed in the both of you.

• Haha
Reactions: ringer

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Hazme el puto favor. Los dos.

What kind of shithole county do you two live in where the best you can do is jack in the sack tacos for your pre hangover shock absorber?

I’m disappointed in the both of you.
You'd be surprised at how few options for drunk food there can be nowadays, even in places that you'd expect to be hotbeds.Too many rules, high rent, etc. I live near a college town, and almost nothing is open when the bars get out, aside from a taco bell that happens to be one of the most highest grossing in the country.

Same goes for downtown Sacramento, literally almost nothing open.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You'd be surprised at how few options for drunk food there can be nowadays, even in places that you'd expect to be hotbeds.Too many rules, high rent, etc. I live near a college town, and almost nothing is open when the bars get out, aside from a taco bell that happens to be one of the most highest grossing in the country.

Same goes for downtown Sacramento, literally almost nothing open.
0561D260-31CA-4FDC-9ABA-35E2DBF15DFC.jpeg
Business opportunity?