Mayhem in PB

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Dude, he's obviously a trumptard. And KUSI is trumpy as well. It's a civil war.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
How did you think I knew about it? I posted about it immediately. Fecal tried to claim it didn't happen because he was surfing a 15 minute drive away in LaJolla. Fecal is not very bright. John's videos of the incidents are disturbing. He's documented a lot of the mayhem in and around San Diego this year. He's a good surf photog too.
Lying again.

I didn't say it didn't happen liar.

You lied that it was an "substantial Antifa riot" "assaulting people"

Turns out you lied.

It was a Trumpturd riot, liar.

Antifa turds clashed with Trumpturds.

Better luck next time, liar.

PS La Jolla is not "15 minutes" from PB. Liar.

Reactions: afoaf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Good grief. Keep supporting your Antifa goon friends Fecal. Its such a good look for you.

If you're beachfront in Pacific Beach you'd be hard pressed to get to the beachfront in LJ in under 15 minutes during the day by car. Change my mind.

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You can't be threatened by an idea! They don't exist!

Even if they did exist, Antifa only attacks white supremacists and fascists!
These antifa had a huge sign that said antifa. They were self identifying as an Antifa group.

I would question that they attacked this guy without some sort of provocation. Like you pointed out, they attack groups advertising themselves as intolerant/fascist. His account seems less than fully inclusive of details that would explain the situation he partly created.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
These antifa had a huge sign that said antifa. They were self identifying as an Antifa group.

I would question that they attacked this guy without some sort of provocation. Like you pointed out, they attack groups advertising themselves as intolerant/fascist. His account seems less than fully inclusive of details that would explain the situation he partly created.
i ascertained that in looking at his FB account and wondered that same thing.

in the absence of context, the mind wanders to those places. show the entire video.

were you just going for coffee?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
At the time of this advertised trump gathering, which some Antifa decided to protest, the surf was pumping. There were good winds and favorable tides. Seems he would have normally been shooting surf. Plus, going for coffee. At what, noon?!WTF?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
This account and John's videos sure do conflict with how Fecal claims his Antifa friends conduct themselves:

"The “Patriot March” was scheduled for 2:00 PM Saturday. However, before the march could begin, the group of ANTIFA and BLM members confronted the Trump supporters.

The members of ANTIFA were then met by police in full riot gear, which is when things began turning violent.

Police say members of ANTIFA were dressed in all black and threw rocks, glass bottles, and eggs at the officers.

There are multiple videos of the members of ANTIFA threatening and macing people who they came in contact with, including a woman and a dog.

One of the people who was assaulted by ANTIFA, was photographer John Cocozza, who happened to be driving by when the demonstrators were in Pacific Beach.

Cocozza pulled over and tried to capture the event with his camera, when an ANTIFA member assaulted him with a skateboard.

He explained that the pro-Trump crowd never even got to start their march, and ANTIFA began going after innocent bystanders.

Furthermore, Cocozza slammed the local media for refusing to name ANTIFA and BLM, instead saying “counter-protesters.”

Cocozza explained what exactly happened on KUSI’s Good Evening San Diego."

GromsDad is SUPER concerned about Trump supporters getting rolled by
counter-demonstrators days after his comrades attacked congress...

that's rational

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Good grief. Keep supporting your Antifa goon friends Fecal. Its such a good look for you.

If you're beachfront in Pacific Beach you'd be hard pressed to get to the beachfront in LJ in under 15 minutes during the day by car. Change my mind.
Hard pressed my ass. You must drive like old people fuck and Private Pyle climbs obstacles.

Why don't you input directions from PB Pier to Windansea and find out for yourself? 10 minutes at most and that's during rush hour. IMO, that's even pushing it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Hard pressed my ass. You must drive like old people fook and Private Pyle climbs obstacles.

Why don't you input directions from PB Pier to Windansea and find out for yourself? 10 minutes at most and that's during rush hour. IMO, that's even pushing it.
Garden State Parkway in August:

Two hours from Cape May to Sandy Hook.

(Says 2:05 now...in January)

PB to LJ in under 15 minutes daytime:

One does not simply walk into Mordor....

(Says 10 minutes now....in daytime)

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Not being a fucking liar =\= supporting Antifa

This is what you do all-day long, lie and mischaracterize.

You can get from PB to LJ in 1 second. They are adjacent.

Fucking liar.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and hal9000

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"One of the people who was assaulted by ANTIFA, was photographer John Cocozza, who happened to be driving by when the demonstrators were in Pacific Beach."

That's not what he said.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Lying again.

I didn't say it didn't happen liar.

You lied that it was an "substantial Antifa riot" "assaulting people"

Turns out you lied.

It was a Trumpturd riot, liar.

Antifa turds clashed with Trumpturds.

Better luck next time, liar.

PS La Jolla is not "15 minutes" from PB. Liar.

It’s kind of like anyone in NJ who says it takes 45 minutes to get from any given location in NJ to any other given location in NJ.

it’s just not happening.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Says the guy who supports domestic terrorists, get out of my country Traitor.

• Love

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
It’s amazing how MAGAts have corrupted the word “patriot”. Oh well, I guess it’s more succinct than “right wing nut-job”.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Hard pressed my ass. You must drive like old people fook and Private Pyle climbs obstacles.

He didn't say Windansea in his original post he jaid LJ which could be just about anyplace from Windansea to Scrips. Pretty convenient to choose the closest possibility. The videos look like its right down the street from the pier in PB. Even from there to Windansea while close makes Fecal's statement of being in LJ ludicrous. He was just playing off the notion that most of the people reading don't know the area. I'm only mildly familiar but know that there is a big difference between downtown PB and LJ.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It’s amazing how MAGAts have corrupted the word “patriot”. Oh well, I guess it’s more succinct than “right wing nut-job”.
Yep we saw those patriots in action, beating a cop with our flag while chanting USA!