Mass shooting of cops in the city of brotherly love

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
FecalFace said:
The only time you and others care about mass shootings or crime is when it's the black people who did it.

You've proven this over and over again.

What do you mean he couldn't have bought it legally?

You can legally buy guns from other people, gun shows, internet.... easy AF, especially in PA.

No state permit required to purchase, open carry, no background check for private sales, no registration needed, no license ...

Philly police chief as well as the city mayor called for AR15/AK47 ban.

Why do you hate the police so much?
He’s is not legally allowed to possess a firearm. He may be able to purchase one, but not legally.

I can buy heroin. That doesn’t mean it’s legal for me to do so.

This is a perfect example of having laws in place that are ignored by criminals. A new law won’t do a thing.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Buying heroin is illegal.

Buying guns is legal and easy AF in PA

Do you really needed me to tell you this?

You can't shoot heroin on the street but you can open carry an AR15

There's nothing weird about that. :crazy2:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:
The only time you and others care about mass shootings or crime is when it's the black people who did it.

You can legally buy guns from other people, gun shows, internet.... easy AF, especially in PA.

No state permit required to purchase, open carry, no background check for private sales, no registration needed, no license ...

He’s is not legally allowed to possess a firearm. He may be able to purchase one, but not legally.

This is a perfect example of having laws in place that are ignored by criminals. A new law won’t do a thing.
This is correct but at some point, each and every gun has at one point originated from a non-criminal source.

Per previous conversation, would be ironic if the guns were bought by cops, sold by them for extra cash (still blows my mind that this is tolerated let alone legal), and then used to shoot some other cops.

Circle of death.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Kento said:
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:

This is correct but at some point, each and every gun has at one point originated from a non-criminal source.

Per previous conversation, would be ironic if the guns were bought by cops, sold by them for extra cash (still blows my mind that this is tolerated let alone legal), and then used to shoot some other cops.

Circle of death.
So ban them all? Works with drugs...

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
Kento said:
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:

Circle of death.
So ban them all? Works with drugs...
No but you actually enforce the laws on the books with extreme rigor. And yes, that includes the sellers/manufacturers who are a bit too lackadaisical to who they sell.

You bring up the war on drugs. Do you go after the street user or do you go after the actual source?

And yes, I know, Freeway Ricky Ross laughs at this.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Autoprax said:
conservative teenage boy logic
Nope, actual dead nuts comparisons that illustrate the stupidity of attempting to make more laws for things that are already illegal

Let's just make murder more illegal while we're at it

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
Autoprax said:
Nope, actual dead nuts comparisons that illustrate the stupidity of attempting to make more laws for things that are already illegal

We actually enforce that law.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
Autoprax said:

Guns are not illegal dummy.

Criminals and crazy people can buy any gun legally.

Are you following the convo? :foreheadslap:

And, Let's abolish murder laws then since they don't stop murders, right?

You're getting stupider with every firmware update. Where are we now, v.4.0?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
ifallalot said:
Autoprax said:

Under reaction is a much of a threat as over reaction. That is why life is so tricky.

You are in denial of this.

It frees you up to think what you want without any nagging doubts.

Thus, we see the convervative teenage boy logic you display here on a daily basis.

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
FecalFace said:
GWS_2 said:
FecalFace said:
Not true.
Wut?

What's stopping them?

There's no background check needed in PA for private gun sales.

If you buy a gun from a private party, You don't even need an ID in some states. "In 32 states, there are currently no laws — federal or state — regulating firearms sales between private individuals at gun shows"

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
utoma said:
FecalFace said:
GWS_2 said:
FecalFace said:
Not true.
Wut?

What's stopping them?

There's no background check needed in PA for private gun sales.

If you buy a gun from a private party, You don't even need an ID in some states. "In 32 states, there are currently no laws — federal or state — regulating firearms sales between private individuals at gun shows"
The facts don't matter to gun loving Trumtards.