Mass Formation Psychosis is a trip

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I asked: If Trump went away who would be jonesing for more orange man? Giving you the opportunity to answer a simple and easy question and show everyone that you can answer a simple and easy question about Trump. Unfortunately, derangement syndrome prevented you answering correctly. The correct answer is MAGA.

View attachment 178449
Oh, so you were just tantruming because I answered differently than you wanted me to

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Oh, so you were just tantruming because I answered differently than you wanted me to
You didn’t answer the question I asked. You wrote: “If Trump went away the truly deranged would replace with him a new enemy/hero.”

You were talking about obsession. Obsession means an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone. Clearly, the MAGA community is obsessed with Trump. They go to his rallies, they believe everything he says, they even say he was sent by God. If your understanding of TDS is based on obsession then obviously the MAGA cult is rotten with TDS. If Trump were to disappear everyone else would sigh with relief and maybe spend a minute trying to forget he ever existed.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You didn’t answer the question I asked. You wrote: “If Trump went away the truly deranged would replace with him a new enemy/hero.”

You were talking about obsession. Obsession means an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone. Clearly, the MAGA community is obsessed with Trump. They go to his rallies, they believe everything he says, they even say he was sent by God. If your understanding of TDS is based on obsession then obviously the MAGA cult is rotten with TDS. If Trump were to disappear everyone else would sigh with relief and maybe spend a minute trying to forget he ever existed.
I answered it. You just couldn’t understand the answer as proven by this diatribe.

the crazy thing is I actually agree with your premise, but you won’t accept that the Trump haters would miss Trump as much as the Trump lovers. They would just replace Trump with someone else. Hence the comment about the circle

most normies would rather move on

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I answered it. You just couldn’t understand the answer as proven by this diatribe.

the crazy thing is I actually agree with your premise, but you won’t accept that the Trump haters would miss Trump as much as the Trump lovers. They would just replace Trump with someone else. Hence the comment about the circle

So to sum up your psychological evaluation of TDS: haters gonna hate.

IMG_0492.gif

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Who came before Trump in this line of hating? I don’t recall anyone even remotely close.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Who came before Trump in this line of hating? I don’t recall anyone even remotely close.
He’s the prototype for the DS moniker. BDS is the next generation. When Kammie steps to the helm TDS and BDS will seem like a mild case of Moctezuma’s revenge.