male longboarder somehow defeats women

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Just let them be, but for the love of God, make a transgendered division and stop praising them through mainstream media outlets. It's almost as retarded as being an erbb keyboard warrior
It would be a pretty small division, since trannies are like 0.5% of the population.

• Haha
Reactions: parkiteric

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Bigot

You hate trans people.
On a transgender thread on twitter, I made comment that the people on the left can't question the excesses of the far left without getting attacked.

I said people on the center and the left of center can't pass the far left purity test. And the far left needs the middle's help.

That seems reasonable to me.

HOLY FUVCK!

You can not believe the sh!t storm that I created.

We need to just take off our Planned Parenthood t-shirts and bow down to our MAGA masters.

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
On a transgender thread on twitter, I made comment that the people on the left can't question the excesses of the far left without getting attacked.

I said people on the center and the left of center can't pass the far left purity test. And the far left needs the middle's help.

That seems reasonable to me.

HOLY FUVCK!

You can not believe the sh!t storm that I created.

We need to just take off our Planned Parenthood t-shirts and down down to our MAGA masters.
Your problem is that you were on Twitter.

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
For a period of several weeks in 1966, Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski experienced intense sexual fantasies of being a female and decided to undergo gender transition. He arranged to meet with a psychiatrist, but changed his mind in the waiting room and did not disclose his reason for making the appointment.
Born: Theodore John Kaczynski; May 22, 1942
If we're suggesting what made ted kazinsky become the unabomber, that seems to me to be a lot less relevant than the fact that while he was at harvard he participated in a three year long(!) psychological study that the lead researcher described as intentionally brutal, and was almost certainly part of MKULTRA experiments in brainwashing/mind control.

Reactions: Boneroni

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
If we're suggesting what made ted kazinsky become the unabomber, that seems to me to be a lot less relevant than the fact that while he was at harvard he participated in a three year long(!) psychological study that the lead researcher described as intentionally brutal, and was almost certainly part of MKULTRA experiments in brainwashing/mind control.
did u watch the same netflix thing i did on him?

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
did u watch the same netflix thing i did on him?
no, was it good? I can't remember where I first read about the mkultra connection. There's a book that came out recently -- "CHAOS: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties" -- that I've heard is very good. It's about manson, obviously, but I think it covers a lot of the same history of the CIA. Haven't gotten around to reading it yet, but it's on the list.

Last edited:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
no, was it good? I can't remember where I first read about the mkultra connection. There's a book that came out recently -- "CHAOS: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties" -- that I've heard is very good. It's about manson, obviously, but I think it covers a lot of the same history of the CIA. Haven't gotten around to reading it yet, but it's on the list.

Has a lot on MkUltra, IIRC.

Reactions: Tarab_ish

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
twas an interesting doc

also all that stuff about the cia lsd mind control experiments on manson... was too

Reactions: Tarab_ish

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
If I said I wanted to get a surgery it would make me 14 years old people would think I’m nuts yet if I wanna get a surgery to make me a female oh well that’s perfectly acceptable

Reactions: Ifallalot

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
If I said I wanted to get a surgery it would make me 14 years old people would think I’m nuts yet if I wanna get a surgery to make me a female oh well that’s perfectly acceptable

I get weirded out by a man changing his game up and deciding to be a woman. It's like...it just doesn't work that way, scientifically. You are who you are. Just be yourself, wear your panties, and stop trying to claim womanhood.

But....shades of grey. Ex I shared in this thread never went through male puberty, she has a chip in her arm that blocks something or other and has since she was like eleven. I've dated many much more masculine females. She's always felt like a girl and decided that's who she is....and she's been attacked and hurt by males and females (physically, badly) who are sooo upset by the idea that a person born with a penis could dare try to use the label "girl". I think it's partially self hate from people who are uncomfortable with the idea that they can be attracted to someone then find out that their junk isn't what they expected. Whatever it is, it breaks my heart, what she's gone through just trying to be happy and loved.

it's contradictory, complicated, and at times uncomfortable to not have a firm belief on this subject. But do we actually need to have a belief or consistent opinion on this? guess I just want to say...be fvcking nice to people. We don't have to support men deciding to be women then beating actual women at "their" sports. Then again, we also don't have to act like it means fvck all who wins a freakin' swimming contest or longboard competition. Maybe we just treat people like people and laugh at the person for being involved in a surfing contest to begin with?

like what is the point of this thread? Does 000 give a shlt about the sanctity of the woman's longboard division? No. He wanted to say "look at this gross person trying to be happy, ew/wrong". Why do you need to worry about it, why can't you just go fvck yourself?

I took my friend's picture down because I can already see the negative attention towards her. That's jacked because she's really nice and beautiful and if you were mean to her in person I would break your fvckin' jaw.

weird, sad....the erBB should be better than this. Or maybe not, maybe I'm too emotionally wrapped up in the topic. It's not new to this thread to make fun of people, I'm getting upset because I'm defensive of people I like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneroni

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I get weirded out by a man changing his game up and deciding to be a woman. It's like...it just doesn't work that way, scientifically. You are who you are. Just be yourself, wear your panties, and stop trying to claim womanhood.

But....shades of grey. Ex I shared in this thread never went through male puberty, she has a chip in her arm that blocks something or other and has since she was like eleven. I've dated many much more masculine females. She's always felt like a girl and decided that's who she is....and she's been attacked and hurt by males and females (physically, badly) who are sooo upset by the idea that a person born with a penis could dare try to use the label "girl". I think it's partially self hate from people who are uncomfortable with the idea that they can be attracted to someone then find out that their junk isn't what they expected. Whatever it is, it breaks my heart, what she's gone through just trying to be happy and loved.

it's contradictory, complicated, and at times uncomfortable to not have a firm belief on this subject. But do we actually need to have a belief or consistent opinion on this? guess I just want to say...be fvcking nice to people. We don't have to support men deciding to be women then beating actual women at "their" sports. Then again, we also don't have to act like it means fvvk all who wins a freakin' swimming contest or longboard competition. Maybe we just treat people like people and laugh at the person for being involved in a surfing contest to begin with?

like what is the point of this thread? Does 000 give a shlt about the sanctity of the woman's longboard division? No. He wanted to say "look at this gross person trying to be happy, ew/wrong". Why do you need to worry about it, why can't you just go fvvk yourself?

I took my friend's picture down because I can already see the negative attention towards her. That's jacked because she's really nice and beautiful and if you were mean to her in person I would break your fvckin' jaw.

weird, sad....the erBB should be better than this. Or maybe not, maybe I'm too emotionally wrapped up in the topic. It's not new to this thread to make fun of people, I'm getting upset because I'm defensive of people I like.
Wait.. that was a real pic? :shrug:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Wait.. that was a real pic? :shrug:
As opposed to what? It was a real picture of a real person meant to provide a counter to the "freak show" comments and serve as a reminder that there is much more to this gender transition thing than people messing with competitive balance in stupid contests. I don't know what I expected, though. That isn't what we do here.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

it's contradictory, complicated, and at times uncomfortable to not have a firm belief on this subject. But do we actually need to have a belief or consistent opinion on this? guess I just want to say...be fvcking nice to people. We don't have to support men deciding to be women then beating actual women at "their" sports. Then again, we also don't have to act like it means fvvk all who wins a freakin' swimming contest or longboard competition. Maybe we just treat people like people and laugh at the person for being involved in a surfing contest to begin with?

like what is the point of this thread? Does 000 give a shlt about the sanctity of the woman's longboard division? No. He wanted to say "look at this gross person trying to be happy, ew/wrong". Why do you need to worry about it, why can't you just go fvvk yourself?

I could give two fvcks if someone wants to be a man or a woman and assume that gender profile. Fvcking with someone just because they decide to live their life in a particular way is wrong. It doesn't complicate your life.

The competitive sports thing is an entirely different topic - people who decide they want to push the boundaries of sanity and make others participate in or attend ridiculous actions.