Major League Baseball Ditches Atlanta, Georgia. They sure showed them!!!!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think MLB denying the all star game to Atlanta was impulsive and possibly misguided
I love it when people like your posts, completely missing the facetiousness

ifallalot....ahahahaha

what a dummy

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
At the end of the day the Home Run Derby being held at Coors with non-humidor balls will make it all worth it

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Look at all these racists. Karma really is something isn't it..........
are the Braves "your" team? :poke:

is there any professional sports teams left in NJ besides the Devils? :unsure:

They don't call it the armpit of the US for no reason :monkey:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
are the Braves "your" team? :poke:

is there any professional sports teams left in NJ besides the Devils? :unsure:

They don't call it the armpit of the US for no reason :monkey:
Technically the Giants and the Jets are in New Jersey but you could make a decent case Georgia would beat them, so if you want to consider them different kinds of Rutgers that wear blue and green, respectively, instead of red, nobody in the know would blame you.

Also GromsDad is honor-bound to support the Yankees which, in this horrid post-season, means supporting the Braves. Astros winning is better than Boston winning, but not the preferred outcome.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Technically the Giants and the Jets are in New Jersey but you could make a decent case Georgia would beat them, so if you want to consider them different kinds of Rutgers that wear blue and green, respectively, instead of red, nobody in the know would blame you.

Also GromsDad is honor-bound to support the Yankees which, in this horrid post-season, means supporting the Braves. Astros winning is better than Boston winning, but not the preferred outcome.
yes I know, except no one wants to be associated with the place. even you couldn't stay ;)

• Haha
Reactions: VonMeister