MAGA Bomber !! )

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Can someone by intentionally misinformed? Apparently so.

The biggest problem here is people posting opinions without evidence to support the opinion. Most topics are debatable, but without evidence, what’s the point?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
TECHNOBUTT said:
note that all those people are innocent except for totally made up crime of crossing an arbitrary line drawn in the sand AND your tax dollars are going straight to the politicians who own or otherwise facilitate this fucken scam.

and your biggest issue that has you posting rolly emojis is that you think i'm a teenager? what's the big deal with that?
Are you serious?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
casa_mugrienta said:
ifallalot said:
TECHNOBUTT said:
ifallalot said:
What are you, 12? 13? Under 25?

The fact that you think DJT is the worst thing to ever happen to America makes me believe you weren't sentient during the Bush administration. Nothing Trump has done has come even close to the daily problems the neocons were causing

BUT #BadOrangeMan SAYS MEAN WORDIES
uh those problems still exist and trump is just installing people into positions of power where they can neuter the agencies responsible for regulating said problems so yeah he's actually actively making all of those problems worse. he's also got concentration camps full of kids and he's pardoning anti-government militia members. he hasn't started a forever war with muslims but he has started a trade war with the entire world, the effects of which we are already beginning to see. corporations pay nothing in taxes and there's nobody coming to help when the next natural disaster wipes out (populated area) because the government can't even find the revenue to pay its employees at a pace that keeps up with inflation.

congratulations on being right about something i guess? trump POSSIBLY isn't the worst EVER by every conceivable metric YET, ifallalot wins. we aren't even halfway through this bitch yet
:roflmao:

Yup. Deranged teenager

"concentration camps full of kids"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Dude, he's completely sane.

Rational, reasonable.

You can tell just by his posting style. Completely stable.
But is he creepy?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
squidley said:
TECHNOBUTT said:
tell us your thoughts on jim crow laws

tell us what you think about segregation

it seems like you are just picking the absolute worst position here and i'm trying to figure out why you would stick up for donald trump.

casa_mugrienta what traits does donald trump possess that you want your children to have.

do you identify as a white supremacist? do you want your children to grow up in a world where they live in fear of the rest of the world?
You're equating a guy who once stupidly claimed "you can grab 'em by the pu$$y" with rulers who routinely murder citizens in the streets.

I think Trump is an asshole. If I lived next door to him I would move. I support him as president, not because he pays and sucks up to foreign despots like Obama did, but because he denounces them as evil and resists their actions as immoral.
Yes, he's been very heavy handed with Russia, Saudi Arabia, North Korea (love affair!), the Philippines, Syria etc.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
StuAzole said:
squidley said:
TECHNOBUTT said:
tell us your thoughts on jim crow laws

tell us what you think about segregation

it seems like you are just picking the absolute worst position here and i'm trying to figure out why you would stick up for donald trump.

casa_mugrienta what traits does donald trump possess that you want your children to have.

do you identify as a white supremacist? do you want your children to grow up in a world where they live in fear of the rest of the world?
You're equating a guy who once stupidly claimed "you can grab 'em by the pu$$y" with rulers who routinely murder citizens in the streets.

I think Trump is an asshole. If I lived next door to him I would move. I support him as president, not because he pays and sucks up to foreign despots like Obama did, but because he denounces them as evil and resists their actions as immoral.
Yes, he's been very heavy handed with Russia, Saudi Arabia, North Korea (love affair!), the Philippines, Syria etc.
https://www.newsweek.com/putin-threatens-target-european-nations-deploy-intermediate-range-missiles-1186297

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
1whoknows said:
Can someone by intentionally misinformed? Apparently so.

The biggest problem here is people posting opinions without evidence to support the opinion. Most topics are debatable, but without evidence, what’s the point?
Venting off internalized tension, typically accumulated around the psoas.

When you frame it that way, all the madness makes sense.