Low Barr

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
FISA's ex parte proceedings are unconstitutional and there should be an advocacy
for the defendant (civil liberties) imparted in to the system.
ignorant question on my part:

I read that the vast majority of FISA filings are targeting foreigners, do said foreigners get the same constitutional rights as a US citizen in FISA filings? For instance in an espionage case?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ignorant question on my part:

I read that the vast majority of FISA filings are targeting foreigners, do said foreigners get the same constitutional rights as a US citizen in FISA filings? For instance in an espionage case?
The existence of FISA is unconstitutional

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the mandalorian is pretty, but the writing is tripe

these stories are riddled with holes and contradiction

Reactions: $kully

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Attorney General William Barr’s wildly inappropriate campaign to spin the Mueller report in Donald Trump’s favor last year may have finally backfired. On Thursday, U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton ordered Barr to submit the full, unredacted report so he could assess whether the Department of Justice’s redactions comply with the Freedom of Information Act. Walton’s remarkable order noted that Barr’s “misleading public statements” about the report raise the possibility that his redactions are “tainted” and “self-serving”—and, by extension, illegal.

Reactions: $kully