Lovemachine FM

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
these are shaped and glassed by one of the best color laminators in the world while deforests fireturd thomos are hastily made with inferior quality by hung lo in thailand
Jeez. Who pissed in your cheerios this morning? Was
just a dumb joke about how much you’re liking his boars, man.
tmp.gif
I didn’t mean to reignite FW v Anti-FW thread #532. We get it already.
Stocked that you found boars you like

Reactions: Havoc
Mar 11, 2023
Looks fun to me. That said, the 2.75" thickness throws me off until I can actually handle one.
My buddy has a hand shaped 6'8", no dims listed and he bought it used so not sure on the dims, but the rails are nice and thin. His board feels great and works well from waist high to overhead.
I'd love to grab a LM version but without feeling one up I can't help but worry that it'll be too chonky.
I’ve got a 6’9 LM and I gotta say the rails are pretty refined. He did a good job of hiding the thickness. Especially in the tail it gets almost potato chip thin. I’d love to try a 6’6 to feel the difference.

Reactions: bvendley and Havoc

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
Is there a winner in the NVS vs True Ames fin set up for this?

Picking up a 6'9 FM this week with NVS fins - new never ridden - and want to be as stocked as possible!

Thanks.

Mar 11, 2023
Is there a winner in the NVS vs True Ames fin set up for this?

Picking up a 6'9 FM this week with NVS fins - new never ridden - and want to be as stocked as possible!

Thanks.
Same template. I’ve had both. The only difference afaik is the NVS have a tendency to hum.