Lost Crowd Killer...anyone ridden one?

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Seems like there's plenty of swell for the crew in the West coast US as well as here on the East coast of Australia as we say goodbye to 2022.
Anyone own or ridden a Lost crowd killer? If so can you share you it goes?

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Sometimes you just need the right ammunition! They make them in a rounded pin and a double bump swallow so two should get the job done. I'm more interested in the double bump swallow tail.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Personally like the Party Crasher more if I was choosing a board from Lost.
$.02

I am a bit surprised you are into the Party Crasher and the Disco Cheater. My personal take is that Zouvi's shapes tend towards performance for fit, young surfers to surf top to bottom in waves that have a steep pocket. Biolos seems to have a million different boards between the Party Crasher and the Disco Cheater, and they seem to suit more pedestrian surfer/surfing/surf.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
$.02

I am a bit surprised you are into the Party Crasher and the Disco Cheater. My personal take is that Zouvi's shapes tend towards performance for fit, young surfers to surf top to bottom in waves that have a steep pocket. Biolos seems to have a million different boards between the Party Crasher and the Disco Cheater, and they seem to suit more pedestrian surfer/surfing/surf.
My reply was in relation to this thread. My two personal boards I'm riding right now are a regular Disco and a considerably smaller Cheater. When I was having shoulder problems I was on a board almost identical to the Party Crasher and I really liked it.

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
its 7'4"x21.76x2.75 EPS.
was originally made with 4 boxes because I just wanted it to go fast. Tried many fin sets and never went as good as I thought it would.

So....

Had Tim add the center box and bought 2 sets of fins, a try set and a twin+trailer. Tried Twin/trailer first at lowers and board was so much better and knew immediately i was keeping it because i wasn't before. Then after weeks I tried upright tri set and even better!!

pretty stoked

Reactions: YakAk