brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Considering he did actually get a 10 I would say that although I'm definitely not the new head judge, I would probably be better suited for the job than the dude who would score this a 8.5. :roflmao:

Bud

Nep status
Apr 20, 2001
Oahu
www.808surfer.com
would it make a difference in the score if it was known he was using something extra that helped his feet stick to the board. not sayin he or anyone is but just curious how people might think about it

Last edited:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Joel's wave was insane.
It'e the best wave of the event.
It got the best score.
all is well.

The "new" Head Judge has been there for a decade or two.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Dane Reynolds would fit three full force and totally unique turns in before hitting an air like that.

That wave had plenty to offer that was passed up.

This fuckking pump and dump surfing shouldn’t get 10s
Show me where he ever did that in a heat. Not free surfing. I've seen all sorts of incredible free surfing. If you can't do it when it matters in a heat and put it up with a second score you're not advancing in a contest.

Reactions: Boneroni

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Dane Reynolds would fit three full force and totally unique turns in before hitting an air like that.

That wave had plenty to offer that was passed up.

This fuckking pump and dump surfing shouldn’t get 10s
I thought I told you to stop mixing booze, pills, cocaine and crack, but it seems you never listen.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
I don't know what this thread is about.

Is that "Air show criteria" the same thing they are using for a QS event? Aren't air shows different events?

Also, why does that mean there's a new brazillian head judge? There are 5 judges, so at least 3 had to give that a 10.

That would've gotten a 10 in most WT events too, imo.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I don't know what this thread is about.

Is that "Air show criteria" the same thing they are using for a QS event? Aren't air shows different events?

Also, why does that mean there's a new brazillian head judge? There are 5 judges, so at least 3 had to give that a 10.

That would've gotten a 10 in most WT events too, imo.
no brazilian head judge, just a brazilian head judge sized chip on the OP's shoulders.

Reactions: john4surf