Looking for a 6'3 CB POD bonzer5

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
I got a 6'6 that is just too much foam....
Looking to see if anyone has a 6'3 floating around?
Thanks

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
That's going to be hard to find. They're cool boards, but I never really cut all that many of them. It's one of the less frequently done models. You could get lucky, but the odds are low. MC is in England, but I believe he will be back next week.

Reactions: kpd73

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
Thanks.
I have a 6'6 x 20 3/4 x 2 5/8 that is foam Packed a bit too much for me- looks/feels equal to my 7'4 Russ Short.
I had a passed down POD prototype way back when from OT. It was based directly off the CI Machado single at the time and at 6'7 x 21 x 2 7/8 was a Beast, but in my early bonzer days somehow easier to ride? Basically down the line just skimming.
I don't know.

Would love to contact Jacob and see what he thinks of a 6'3-6'6 b5 with the POD rocker and outline of the AO minus the light vehicle bottom.

That POD rocker is *chefs kiss*

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Would love to contact Jacob and see what he thinks of a 6'3-6'6 b5 with the POD rocker and outline of the AO minus the light vehicle bottom.

That POD rocker is *chefs kiss*
Easy enough from my standpoint. A few seconds to make the change on the computer. Malcolm is back this weekend late. Jacob is probably here. I'm kind of out of the shop since my father passed, but Jacob has learned to do the design work so he can probably take care of it for you. You'd need to decide if you want the AO beak or not. If Jacob balks I can knock it out for you on a weekend or something.

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
I have a 6'4" CB bonzer if you're interested in a trade and some cash. I could use a little more foam.
Always interested in a good bonzer trade....but I am over in New England and if I discern correctly you're up in the Pacific Northwest?
Thanks.
What's the board?