"Look at Me" Lifestyle

averagejoe

Miki Dora status
May 28, 2008
So far away
www.mardawg.com
my buddy got bit by one and we all laughed at him , we are assholes.

there was one that hung out eastside SC for a while and liked to bite and pull on peoples leashes, so many freak outs hahaha
There was a baby seal that hung out at sewer peak for a few months. He’d get on your board, play with your feet. It was rad.

Love baby seals

Hate sea lions. I got cock blocked by a sea lion at cowells when i first started surfing. At least I’m blaming that fucker. Probably my third session ever. I had gotten a few fun waves on my rented 10’ soft top and was feeling the flow. I was talking to two pretty girls and the little bit of charm I had way back when was flowing. Then a big sea lion popped up between us and started barking and I shrieked like a little girl. It looked so agro and I’d never been in the water that close to one before.

Did not score

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
There was a baby seal that hung out at sewer peak for a few months. He’d get on your board, play with your feet. It was rad.

Love baby seals

Hate sea lions. I got cock blocked by a sea lion at cowells when i first started surfing. At least I’m blaming that fucker. Probably my third session ever. I had gotten a few fun waves on my rented 10’ soft top and was feeling the flow. I was talking to two pretty girls and the little bit of charm I had way back when was flowing. Then a big sea lion popped up between us and started barking and I shrieked like a little girl. It looked so agro and I’d never been in the water that close to one before.

Did not score
Remember the baby seal!! that dude was rad

Reactions: averagejoe

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009

Love baby seals

Did not score
Davenport paddling back out came across two otters mating and male thought I was making a move for slo(i)ppy(er)y 2nds. Male came charging at me with day glow pink hardy and barking like a pitbull just kept paddling and my distance luckily did not have any further incidents:drowning:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
So in the OP vid, how did that guy get back to the pier? Swim through a big pod of sea lions who are pissed off because their naps were interrupted?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Feeding sea birds of any kind is never a good idea.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
They are incredible money makers though. There are three channels in Japan of otters and they make big bank. Over $1m a year. And they are blowing it up now with merchandise, magazine articles, paid promotions.

Captain Ady and Ui
Opening sequence of them in the creek around 16 seconds...is that wasabi growing on the bank?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I love sea lions. They’re like bear dogs with flippers

I also wish they mauled this tech dork

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Cmon bro. You live in Newport, right next to the harbor. You know the kind of property damage and nuisance they cause. They haul out and sink moored boats and docks, causing an eyesore. And they stink like a whore house with a bad infection running through it. Plus, they'll steal your trophy halibut right off the hook.
They are pests and vermin on the order of rats.
(Yes, I have a definite opinion on sea lions) :ROFLMAO:
ty, somebody finally said it....they stink like Roseanne's backside after a lifelong diet of eating rotten crabs & jellied eels.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot