LMAO Canada

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Trudeau isn't a progressive and I don't think he's really woke either.

He came from money and he's a status quo neoliberal. I mean, his dad was PM of Canada and he inherited tens of millions of dollars if that tells you anything about how radical he could possibly be.

So like, how woke can someone who's been photographed in black face multiple times really be?

I disagree with his statement on protests. Even in the context given I disagree with what he said. I don't think what he said is really out of line with many western leaders would say though.

I'm sure Ifall is consistent on his stance re: the right to protest. I definitely remember him defending Kaepernick's right to take a knee or BLM to protest. Yes, i definitely remember that.
LMAO

My only argument for Kaep is he sucks and it was a publicity stunt. Which worked because he got a huge endorsement

BLM wasn’t protesting- those were riots

and Trudeau isn’t a progressive, he’s worse: he’s a useful idiot for the globalists

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
LMAO

My only argument for Kaep is he sucks and it was a publicity stunt. Which worked because he got a huge endorsement

and Trudeau isn’t a progressive, he’s worse: he’s a useful idiot for the globalists
You seem worried about Canadian politics? Why?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
LMAO

So you suddenly dont like riots To change the tide of things?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
LMAO

whether you call them riots or protests doesn’t matter to me,
but whatever we’re, they were mostly peaceful.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Trudeau isn't a progressive and I don't think he's really woke either.

He came from money and he's a status quo neoliberal. I mean, his dad was PM of Canada and he inherited tens of millions of dollars if that tells you anything about how radical he could possibly be.
His dad is Fidel Castro.

1669606479864.png
The Trudeaus used to vacation in Cuba and Fidel obviously plowed Margaret who was a village bike.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
is this your own original theory or was it served up by your alt-right twitter algo?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
well, my condolences to your sons. hopefully they didn't also inherit your brains.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
well, my condolences to your sons. hopefully they didn't also inherit your brains.
I'm multiplying like a virus. Speaking of Canada, it is extending the eligibility for MAiD in March 2023 for those who can't cope:
So much beauty, you just have to be brave enough to see it.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The Canadian truckers protested against something you agreed with, so of course they're the bad guys

Not only was harvesting rampant, Hobbs oversaw her own election as SOS, and the Maricopa County election head ran a anti-MAGA PAC. Ballots are missing everywhere, there is no chain of custody, machines didn't work, and the lawsuit is coming. On top of all that madness, Hobbs is the direct recipient of laundered FTX funds

BUT IT'S ALL ABOVE BOARD
nice deflection, wonder woman, the point is your hypocrisy, not mine

PROOFING ME RIGHT EVERY TIME!

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Comon men, let’s answer the real crux of that interview and answer: would you?:dancing:

and those blm events: most were riots and some fellow americans died participating.