like him or hate him. trump

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Trump is a stupid, vile, narcissistic piece of sh!t. The clown should have been put in prison for life after January
6th - his dipshit family as well. In many other nations, Trump would have been executed for what he attempted. For some reason, this dolt has convinced a number of people that he actually knows what he is doing.

In the meantime, Trump and his family are making commercials... begging for money; as well as hawking gaudy basketball shoes and bibles - 2 more things Trump knows absolutely zero about.

For the record, Biden has no business holding any type of government office - but this thread is about Trump. However, you're lying to yourself, if you think that Biden is bigger scum than trump. Just. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Already.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Nothing more WT than buying a house you cannot afford and then defaulting. You think Daddy Trump is the best golfer ever like your thought leader Gromsdad?
Hey Joe Dirt, because of my ability to play their game I have a sweet new 3BR 3 BA townhouse I bought near the bottom of the market with a 3% interest rate. And a pile of money in the bank with a government pension too.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Joe Dirt, because of my ability to play their game I have a sweet new 3BR 3 BA townhouse I bought near the bottom of the market with a 3% interest rate. And a pile of money in the bank with a government pension too.
Bragging is also very WT

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
he's tough. resilient. and this cannot be denied

A vote for anyone else is a vote for the government jack-booted thuggery currently trying to persecute Trump. Trump had nothing to do with creating this scenario. Obama created it, and it's up to voters to eliminate it.

If we let them get away with this with one man then what do you think is in store for you?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Hump and sirfun

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Such an amazing song
Earl wrote a song that Chevy wanted to use for a truck commercial.

His co-writer wouldn't let him do it.

He said he could have retired on that Chevy commercial.

What a bummer.

I remember drinking moonshine as a kid.

It was so strong.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Earl wrote a song that Chevy wanted to use for a truck commercial.

His co-writer wouldn't let him do it.

He said he could have retired on that Chevy commercial.

What a bummer.
He's lived a rough life too

I don't understand people who retain the early-20s DON'T SELL OUT mindset

If I could write a song that could make money it would be my goal to retire on it