Liberal Newspaper Admits Democrats Really Do Commit Voter Fraud

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
drivers license is not fine because some states issue licenses to noncitizens (and coincidentally, register them to vote at the same time)

lt should be tied to soc security number
You don’t think non-citizens have social security numbers? You don’t think undocumented workers have fake social security cards? Again, how does requiring an ID stop people from voting illegally?

Stop trolling.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
To get a New Jersey drivers license you have to jump through fiery hoops to prove you are an actual resident. To get on an airplane next year I'll have to jump through them early to get a "Real ID" because a current drivers license is not good enough.

People of all races and economic levels drive cars in NJ. Many of the people who drive cars in NJ are completely mentally incompetent too. Yet somehow they managed to get a NJ Drivers License.

Tell me again why we can't have voter ID. An existing drivers license is just fine and I'm sure we can easily accommodate the handful of citizens who don't have one in some simple manner.

The link below explains the identification requirements to get a NJ Drivers license:

Mr. "Small Government" wants to increase government bureaucracy and make it easier for government to interfere in your lives. Because it agrees with his agenda.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
You don’t think non-citizens have social security numbers? You don’t think undocumented workers have fake social security cards? Again, how does requiring an ID stop people from voting illegally?

Stop trolling.
let’s have no gun laws because criminals will still be criminals

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
Let’s worry about “voter fraud” while 45% of Americans don’t bother voting at all.

Tell me again how voter ID solves anything?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
nobody wants noncitizens to vote, pretty much just BS fed to you that you wolf down for some reason
if you’re a citizen, you have a soc security #

give everyone an app, punch in your soc security # to vote, done

Every citizen gets to vote, no registration required

if you don’t want to tie voting to citizenship then it’s pretty clear why

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Let’s worry about “voter fraud” while 45% of Americans don’t bother voting at all.

Tell me again how voter ID solves anything?
The people who needed the last 4 of their Social Security Number and California ID or Driver's License Number to register to vote might try to commit voter fraud.

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
if you’re a citizen, you have a soc security #

give everyone an app, punch in your soc security # to vote, done

Every citizen gets to vote, no registration required

if you don’t want to tie voting to citizenship then it’s pretty clear why
Yup no potential for fraud there.

Tell us again why you want to suppress voting?

Tell us again why you want to reinstitute property ownership qualifications for voting?

If you want voter ID, it’s pretty obvious why.

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
are minorities too dumb to remember their soc security #s?
It’s almost like we should make it illegal for non-citizens to vote in federal elections.

PS - why do you keep bringing up race? You know that there are people that are not US citizens that aren’t “minorities,” right?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
It’s almost like we should make it illegal for non-citizens to vote in federal elections.

PS - why do you keep bringing up race? You know that there are people that are not US citizens that aren’t “minorities,” right?
because your entire argument for why we shouldn’t require some type of id is because racism