Liberal dog whistles?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The dog whistles on the left must have gone out to fan the flames of racism again. As if on cue today every one of my left leaning friends posted crap on social media blaming the healthcare vote this week on racism.

Bizarre.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Throw on MSNBC when Joy Reid isn't on for mostly virtue signalling/staking out moral high ground.

I liked Bill Maher last night when he called out Jimmy Kimmel on the "party shouldn't matter" cry he had. People are allowed to think market-based for-profit earn it your damn self is the way to go. The parties are the same in that they're both overflowing with insufferable shitheels, but a fair few of their relevant policy positions aren't the same by any stretch.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
GromsDad said:
The dog whistles on the left must have gone out to fan the flames of racism again. As if on cue today every one of my left leaning friends posted crap on social media blaming the healthcare vote this week on racism.

Bizarre.
What in the actual fvck are you talking about??? That makes zero sense. Let's see a screenshot of these alleged posts. The healthcare vote is obviously a product of desperation, fear, and stupidity. I don't think they left any room for racism.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
sizzld1 said:
The healthcare vote is obviously a product of desperation, fear, and stupidity. I don't think they left any room for racism.
This, and just want to add, by desperation, fear, and stupidity, sizzld1 means political desperation, fear, and stupidity, when your rhetoric and your rhesus monkey paint you into a corner and you just need to get the ball punted out from under your own goalposts by any means.

Even racism took one look at that fyre festival of a bill and said yeahnah.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Sharkbiscuit said:
sizzld1 said:
The healthcare vote is obviously a product of desperation, fear, and stupidity. I don't think they left any room for racism.
This, and just want to add, by desperation, fear, and stupidity, sizzld1 means political desperation, fear, and stupidity, when your rhetoric and your rhesus monkey paint you into a corner and you just need to get the ball punted out from under your own goalposts by any means.

Even racism took one look at that fyre festival of a bill and said yeahnah.
Perfect clarification. Cheers :cheers:

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Nice photo of a bunch of old ass, ultra-wealthy, out of touch, homogeneously white, political scum and the people who gargle their balls GromsDad. What's your point?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
sizzld1 said:
Nice photo of a bunch of old ass, ultra-wealthy, out of touch, homogeneously white, political scum and the people who gargle their balls GromsDad. What's your point?
You just regurgitated the exact same sort of text that many others did on social media today accompanying that picture. Are you all equally triggered by that picture or do you all subscribe to the same left wing websites?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Show me where I said they are racist GromSad. It doesn't take a website to see what's going on in that photo. :loser:

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
I think pretty soon this sort of thing is going to start being called out as Cultural Appropriation by all the hip, cool avant garde college "progressives"**.

**as in, mush minded fools.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
sizzld1 said:
You just regurgitated the exact same sort of text that many others did on social media today accompanying that picture. Are you all equally triggered by that picture or do you all subscribe to the same left wing websites?
If that picture was all blacks, Latinos and women, you'd be singing a different tune.

I don't think it's racism.

But I do think it's weird that only the 70 year old, wealthy Christian white males get to decide what's good for the rest of us. Their decisions reflect how out of touch they are.

America doesn't look like that.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GromsDad said:

Bizarre.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Duh

Anything white dudes do is rasis

Unless they are gay

Or have dreadlocks

Or drive a Prius