Let's talk about shrooms

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Had an accidental hero does a month ago.

Ate some chocolates I thought were .05 , they were in fact .5.
They tasted good and I had the munchies so I ate almost the whole bar. Think I had 6 squares

then I had a cap and a stem.

quite a trip. I discovered a time portal,well at least I thought I did!
i accidentally did something like this before work, not realizing what the chocolates were

• Love
Reactions: santacruzin

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
quite a trip. I discovered a time portal,well at least I thought I did!
sh!t that's not a bad idea at Pleasure Point. Just pretend only one other dude is out and loudly talk to him like you ate a shitload of mushrooms and entered the time portal to 100 years ago and it's just you two out!

Where's Leroy G?
Where's the Hawai'ian princes maaaaaaaan???

Tell him you're STOCKED to be back in time, because back then, flappers were trying to prove their independence, and in 2023, flappers are middle-aged men trying to pump funboards to generate speed.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
i got an ounce of hillbillies rn that i paid 120 bucks for. mushrooms are dirt cheap these days. 60 bucks an eight is ludicrous even in the ol ays when they werent as readily available. think when i was a ki it was 25 bucks an eight.
Yeah I’ve been getting hillbilly ounces for $100 and Steel magnolias for $150

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I have had some amazing sexual experiences on shrooms. Not quite as good as ecstacy but still incredible. I have told people that and they looked at me like I was crazy.

tsenn

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 11, 2004
san diego
Never been a fan of the micro-dosing. Eating a gram and wondering all day if you feel something is a waste of a very powerful and useful substance - a practice pushed by tech bros that I hold in the same regard as the Aussie and Euro practice of mixing tobacco with weed. Barbaric.

Instead just do 4 to 4.5 grams twice a year about six months apart. Go be alone, blast off and think things through, then get back to your regularly scheduled programming with a renewed appreciation and perspective on stuff. Unplug it then plug it back in.

Trust me!
Exactly what my friend said about a couple of micro doses while backpacking...then we went to the desert and did 3.5 of Penis envy on any empty stomach...whoa...

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Last time was the first time I had eaten them in twenty years. Did a 1/2 dose cause of how much we had and I was not that keen on fully trippin in my mid 40's.

It was incredible. Like living in a high def IMAX film.

Can't wait to do again. Always been an unreal experience.

This is kinda how my wife has always described her shroomy experiences.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Last time was the first time I had eaten them in twenty years. Did a 1/2 dose cause of how much we had and I was not that keen on fully trippin in my mid 40's.

It was incredible. Like living in a high def IMAX film.

Can't wait to do again. Always been an unreal experience.
This is what I want to experience
i have a few things stopping me
access - I don’t have connections
time - when am I going to find time to do this with time to recover after, and I don’t know if that’s a day, or a week or something in between?
place - where to go to do this?
support - my wife thinks I’m crazy to even think about this
A couple of friends are down, and could probably get access, and We’ve talked about it in theory, but haven’t made it happen

averagejoe

Miki Dora status
May 28, 2008
So far away
www.mardawg.com
best shroom
This is what I want to experience
i have a few things stopping me
access - I don’t have connections
time - when am I going to find time to do this with time to recover after, and I don’t know if that’s a day, or a week or something in between?
place - where to go to do this?
support - my wife thinks I’m crazy to even think about this
A couple of friends are down, and could probably get access, and We’ve talked about it in theory, but haven’t made it happen
DM me
they only last around 4-5 hours and the come down isn’t harsh
go for a walk in the woods
my wife isn’t stoked about my new hobby but oh well
if you don’t get carried away on dosage they’re not a huge deal
cowabunga

Reactions: Boneroni

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
.7g and 1.2 g. is not a low dose.
Was going to say the same. A buddy who grows them grinds them up and puts 0.5g in gel caps. It’s the perfect amount to feel it but still function in social situations. I think the gel cap delivering it straight to your small intestine has to be the most potent way to absorb it.

Reactions: averagejoe

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
best shroom

DM me
they only last around 4-5 hours and the come down isn’t harsh
go for a walk in the woods
my wife isn’t stoked about my new hobby but oh well
if you don’t get carried away on dosage they’re not a huge deal
cowabunga
Cool
Thanks
I’ll do you when I figure out how on my phone or when I’m back on my other devices