Let's talk about shrooms

averagejoe

Miki Dora status
May 28, 2008
So far away
www.mardawg.com
i've been enjoying some low-dose shrooming lately. somewhere bw .7g and 1.2 g.

one of the stipulations a friend gave me is that you should eat them on an empty stomach and i'm wondering if anyone has cracked the code for taking them after eating

i googled around and found Lemon Tek and some instructions for making tea. i ground up a gram and soaked in lemon juice for 30 minutes and then steeped that concoction in hot water for 20 minutes, then strained out the bio mass. drank it down about half an hour before going to watch oppenheimer. i noticed some head-change but it wasn't as strong as i hoped and expected. maybe would have been better if i'd downed the biomass as well?

i'm thinking it would be fun to shroom to some later night music shows but don't want to deal with upset stomach after eating dinner

Reactions: Ifallalot

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
never had an issue with taking them after eating. one thing ive been doing lately is making a little tequilla coconut water and lime cocktail and sprinkling about 1 -2 grams of finely crushed shrooms in there. you can also dust the rim :)

something about the tequila both eases the entry and spikes the sharpness a teeny bit.

Reactions: mundus

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I’ve never had a problem with a sensitive stomach with or without food. Hero doses or micro doses. Last trip we blended half an ounce into strawberry and Blueberry smoothies and each had half. It definitely worked.

This reminds me, I have some micro dose capsules I need to sample. My guy makes them himself. Psylocibin, Lions Mane and Cordyceps.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I’ve never had a problem with a sensitive stomach with or without food. Hero doses or micro doses. Last trip we blended half an ounce into strawberry and Blueberry smoothies and each had half. It definitely worked.

This reminds me, I have some micro dose capsules I need to sample. My guy makes them himself. Psylocibin, Lions Mane and Cordyceps.
I need to sample those too. Do you have my address?

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Never been a fan of the micro-dosing. Eating a gram and wondering all day if you feel something is a waste of a very powerful and useful substance - a practice pushed by tech bros that I hold in the same regard as the Aussie and Euro practice of mixing tobacco with weed. Barbaric.

Instead just do 4 to 4.5 grams twice a year about six months apart. Go be alone, blast off and think things through, then get back to your regularly scheduled programming with a renewed appreciation and perspective on stuff. Unplug it then plug it back in.

Trust me!

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Never been a fan of the micro-dosing. Eating a gram and wondering all day if you feel something is a waste of a very powerful and useful substance - a practice pushed by tech bros that I hold in the same regard as the Aussie and Euro practice of mixing tobacco with weed. Barbaric.

Instead just do 4 to 4.5 grams twice a year about six months apart. Go be alone, blast off and think things through, then get back to your regularly scheduled programming with a renewed appreciation and perspective on stuff. Unplug it then plug it back in.

Trust me!
yea i dont fk with micro anything either but my hero dose days are far and few between now. 2 grams is kinda my sweet spot.

Reactions: bluemarlin04

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
My stomach gets moderately upset on mushrooms. Geltabs, I just don't want anything to eat or drink in general.

I have never tried microdosing, but I am a firm believer that 45 minutes after taking, some good weed should get burned.

Both on the way up and way down!

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I think I accidently had some mushroom gummies earlier this month. I was at Outside Lands and a friend asked if anyone wanted a gummy. I said, "sure", thinking it was weed. Later, after splitting another half with someone, I was told it was shrooms.

I didn't notice anything.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
i googled around and found Lemon Tek and some instructions for making tea. i ground up a gram and soaked in lemon juice for 30 minutes and then steeped that concoction in hot water for 20 minutes, then strained out the bio mass. drank it down about half an hour before going to watch oppenheimer. i noticed some head-change but it wasn't as strong as i hoped and expected. maybe would have been better if i'd downed the biomass as well?
Supposed to eat the mush with lemon tek brosef!!

Reactions: averagejoe