Las Vegas Shooting

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Only one still investigating it. Now nobody is. Supposedly.
Is there something to still be investigating?

Is there a connection to the arrested Government Official and the Las Vegas shooting? I haven't delved too deep into this story so it's possible I'm missing something but on the surface it sounds like the journalist covered Telles's misconduct in the form of affairs he was having with a coworker and abusive behavior in the office. It feels like all the talk of the Las Vegas shooting is an odd attempt to connect dots that don't necessarily connect.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
What doesn’t add up?
its unpossible that the Vegas shooter wasn’t a left-wing Jesus hating communist who loved CRT and hated America and wanted socialized medicine and free abortions on demand after 46 weeks of pregnancy and drugs for everyone because JFK Jr is still alive waiting to be Trumps VP so he could stop Hollywood from eating babies.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Is there something to still be investigating?

Is there a connection to the arrested Government Official and the Las Vegas shooting? I haven't delved too deep into this story so it's possible I'm missing something but on the surface it sounds like the journalist covered Telles's misconduct in the form of affairs he was having with a coworker and abusive behavior in the office. It feels like all the talk of the Las Vegas shooting is an odd attempt to connect dots that don't necessarily connect.
You’re the one connecting things, not me.

An investigative journalist was killed by a politician that he wrote negative things about.

That same journalist was also investigating the LV shooting and apparently he was the only one still digging.

Both of those things are true. The former is current news. The latter is an interesting side note about the deceased.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Don't we know almost nothing about the Las Vegas shooter?

At all?

No motive, no accomplices, he's apparently a ghost? The FBI in essence threw up their hands and said 'fvck if we know.'

The single most deadly mass shooting in American history and the event was out of news rotation in mere days.

It's weird.

FBI Finds No Motive In Las Vegas Shooting, Closes Investigation : NPR

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Don't we know almost nothing about the Las Vegas shooter?

At all?

No motive, no accomplices, he's apparently a ghost? The FBI in essence threw up their hands and said 'fvvk if we know.'

The single most deadly mass shooting in American history and the event was out of news rotation in mere days.

It's weird.

FBI Finds No Motive In Las Vegas Shooting, Closes Investigation : NPR
You didn’t read the article that you shared did you?:trout:

20622B07-156B-46C6-BF43-9A6A15AF2357.jpeg
The simple fact that this thread is about the Las Vegas Shooting that happened 5yrs ago and not about an investigative journalist who was murdered by the elected official he investigated is odd.

And no Duffy, there is nothing unique about a reporter who lived in Vegas and worked for a Vegas newspaper writing about a mass murder that happened in Vegas. How this “interesting tidbit” became bigger than the actual story is the odd part. It’s almost like you and the OP are hungry for moar conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Yes, I read it. I still think it is curious that someone of that age spent that much time planning and plotting something of those dimensions with no motive. I wasn’t looking for a “sexy backstory.” Just a backstory. And I still think it’s weird how quickly no news coverage was devoted to the biggest mass shooting in American history. The FBI would of course have to come up with some story. No matter how lame.

Did I say something political? I sense a certain team deployment on this, like I just peed in Biden’s bran flakes or something?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Yes, I read it. I still think it is curious that someone of that age spent that much time planning and plotting something of those dimensions with no motive. I wasn’t looking for a “sexy backstory.” Just a backstory. And I still think it’s weird how quickly no news coverage was devoted to the biggest mass shooting in American history. The FBI would of course have to come up with some story. No matter how lame.

Did I say something political? I sense a certain team deployment on this, like I just peed in Biden’s bran flakes or something?
Did you read the part of the article you posted where it talks about his father being an infamous bank robber?

6D0095E0-074A-4FF4-B9D8-73DBE0952C82.jpeg