Laptop from Hell

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
The topic here is why did our entire govt. and media try and make the story go away when they have known it was true for over 2 1/2 years??
If it’s true I’m thinking the “govament” wanted the story to go away because of the association with the prez.

That the “entire media” wanted the story to go away is plainly delusional.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
theres still no proof of anything besides Hunter like to party. when you provide some proof - i'll listen. I have no affinity to the bidens, especially hunter - lock emall up for all i care.

but but but - HE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT IT.. ok now im convinced.
Any money Hunter made is dirty. If he didn't make any money and it's just hookers and blow, no biggie. If he made money through a non participating position that he wouldn't have had without JB's influence, fry them both in boiling lard.

This is clickbait. Who do you have in 2024?

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Who do you have in 2024?
me? wont vote most likely. havent since obamas first term because there hasnt been a decent candidate since then and really the only reason i voted for Obama at the time was the hype beind it - first balck pres and all that. i think politics are retarded but i lke this forum cuz its funny and it moves fast. every once in a while while slow at work ill reply cuz im bored af.

Reactions: kpd73

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
me? wont vote most likely. havent since obamas first term because there hasnt been a decent candidate since then and really the only reason i voted for Obama at the time was the hype beind it - first balck pres and all that. i think politics are retarded but i lke this forum cuz its funny and it moves fast. every once in a while while slow at work ill reply cuz im bored af.
Quit work!

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
No and neither does Tucker-
Ya'll off the point
If you want an explanation of why the laptop is vital and what the connections are between Hunter/Joe/Bobulinski/ Ukraine etc. Bongino is the best source I know - He's written books on it.

The topic here is why did our entire govt. and media try and make the story go away when they have known it was true for over 2 1/2 years??
Hunter has just now admitted it was his - The Shop owner gave it to the FBI and Guiliani at the same time
8 pages in and you’ve yet to be able to say why the laptop is so vital. Just lots of whining.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Please tell me why you're worried about another dishonest nutcase taking advantage of his constitutional right to free speech.

The dems got this one nailed from the Wikita (sp? sorry man) notch in the pipe reef.

I see lots of statements about team Trump sucking the big one. Point out some comments about who is going to save the USA from the evil right, at least until 2028. Trump bad doesn't equal the USA good. Or even decent. The focus should be on improvement. For most people there isn't a better place to live in the world. Especially those that don't surf or are satisfied with what Cali (there, I said it. I'm a third generation native, don't like it @grapedrink and the rest of you blowin's, come mierda) has to offer on the irregular. If there was a better place, a man of means like @plasticbertrand would be there.

The status quo is like someone that doesn't understand how to ride a longboard. I hope that confuses some of you.
Takayuki Wakita.

I'm not worried about ballsackface. I'm mocking him and his.

Brandon or some other center-left (D) is the bulwark against the crazy. You can say Trump is bad, but in my opinion the biggest problem is the fiscal situation, and in the 2016 debates, Trump was the only one sane/reasonable enough to say he'd take $9 in spending cuts for $1 in tax increases, which in and of itself is a farcical proposition that highlights just how inflexible and extreme the vast majority of the GOP is.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Takayuki Wakita.

I'm not worried about ballsackface. I'm mocking him and his.

Brandon or some other center-left (D) is the bulwark against the crazy. You can say Trump is bad, but in my opinion the biggest problem is the fiscal situation, and in the 2016 debates, Trump was the only one sane/reasonable enough to say he'd take $9 in spending cuts for $1 in tax increases, which in and of itself is a farcical proposition that highlights just how inflexible and extreme the vast majority of the GOP is.
There's no shortage of crazy on either side. If Brandon is the best the USA can do then so be it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
There's no shortage of crazy on either side. If Brandon is the best the USA can do then so be it.
Disagree. There is a YUGE willingness on the left to compromise on spending and taxes that doesn't exist on the right. There are like four people in The Squad out of 200+. Bernie keeps losing. The middle and center left are willing to cut a deal.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and GromsDad

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Disagree. There is a YUGE willingness on the left to compromise on spending and taxes that doesn't exist on the right. There are like four people in The Squad out of 200+. Bernie keeps losing. The middle and center left are willing to cut a deal.
Republicans block anything and everything, then turnaround blame the Dems and their scumbag voters fall for it every rime.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Ok, you win. Brandon/Harris in 2024!

Reactions: casa_mugrienta