Laptop from Hell

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
was used to spy upon other members of the Trump campaign team who were in contact with Page. (The memo of the House intelligence committee’s Democrats about the warrant suggests that some unknown number of Trump campaign advisors were the subject of FBI “sub-inquiries.”)

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
was used to spy upon other members of the Trump campaign team who were in contact with Page. (The memo of the House intelligence committee’s Democrats about the warrant suggests that some unknown number of Trump campaign advisors were the subject of FBI “sub-inquiries.”)
I think it's good that we agreed that some of the things in the Steele doc were accurate.

That is progress.

Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So if someone tells you a story and only "much of it" was a lie -
and you know the motivation why they are lying,
you accept everything else as credible?
you don't seem to be able to follow threads very well

you mischaracterized and then went ahead and proved yourself wrong

the depth of your idiocy would be funny if it weren't indicative of a larger plague in this country of willfully stupid and deeply biased people who are immune to information

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
you don't seem to be able to follow threads very well

you mischaracterized and then went ahead and proved yourself wrong

the depth of your idiocy would be funny if it weren't indicative of a larger plague in this country of willfully stupid and deeply biased people who are immune to information
Yeah it's true I don't spend 8 hours a day on here - but I know what I say.
It's funny how you cast stones while you defend the most corrupt people among us

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
I think it's good that we agreed that some of the things in the Steele doc were accurate.

That is progress.
If I start a lie with "some guy in a bar told me..." and I was in a bar and talked to a guy but the story I relate is false...
you get the idea

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If I start a lie with "some guy in a bar told me..." and I was in a bar and talked to a guy but the story I relate is false...
you get the idea
False analgy?

If a collect research and 10 % of the information doesn't pan out does that invalidate the 90%?

Do you think Steele was operating in bad faith to deceive?

I

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
False analgy?

If a collect research and 10 % of the information doesn't pan out does that invalidate the 90%?

Do you think Steele was operating in bad faith to deceive?

I
If you put it out as a fact and 10% is false it says more about you and your methods. Steele was a paid patsy

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If you put it out as a fact and 10% is false it says more about you and your methods. Steele was a paid patsy
So who put it out as fact?

What you make of the things in the doc that were true?

IT seems like you are trying to give trump a get out of jail card at a cost of ignoring evidence.

Why?

We've already agreed that some of the info in the Steele doc was accurate.

How do you omit damning facts about trump from your frame without cognitive dissonance?

Last edited:
Reactions: need 4 speed

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
I'm actually way less concerned with trump than I am with our government and it's many agencies who are the same people our forefathers warned us about. Out of touch, mad with power and money and a huge backscratching agreement to keep the rich and powerful, rich and powerful

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm actually way less concerned with trump than I am with our government and it's many agencies who are the same people our forefathers warned us about. Out of touch, mad with power and money and a huge backscratching agreement to keep the rich and powerful, rich and powerful
Beacuase you are a brainwashed delsuional moron

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Sirfun says this is a quote from me "a lurid blackmail tape involving the president existed."

Source?

I give you another weak to figure it out !! :) )

The FBI's FISA applications to monitor Page heavily relied, Horowitz confirmed, on a now-discredited dossier funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee (DNC), as well as on news reports that secretly relied on the dossier's author.Much of the Steele dossier has been proved unsubstantiated, including the dossier's claims that the Trump campaign was paying hackers in the United States out of a non-existent Russian consulate in Miami, or that ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen traveled to Prague to conspire with Russians. Special Counsel Robert Mueller also was unable to substantiate the dossier's claims that Page had received a large payment relating to the sale of a share of Rosneft, a Russian oil giant, or that a lurid blackmail tape involving the president existed.

• Love
Reactions: hammies and afoaf

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Really?? What a joke you are
He takes a snippet from an article "a lurid blackmail tape involving the president existed."
Attributes the quote to me, which makes it sound like I am saying the tape exists, when in reality the article says that in could not be substantiated.
Proof that you guys are desperate and dishonest.
But I guess that's why you like the current admin so much