Laptop from Hell

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Same reason Hillary is a free woman - I don't expect any of these people to be held legally accountable for anything - but it's nice to seek the truth - the FBI is as corrupt AF
I didnt follow the Hillary thing at the time so all I know is memes about buttery emails

Whats the point of making a fuss over this laptop if nothing will ever come of whats found inside and where do you think youll eventually find the truth?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
I didnt follow the Hillary thing at the time so all I know is memes about buttery emails

Whats the point of making a fuss over this laptop if nothing will ever come of whats found inside and where do you think youll eventually find the truth?
Wait you think little old me talking here is making a fuss??!!

What about what I said previously which everyone here knows is true when the entire swamp or whatever you call it LIED about this??

"Who tried to make the story go away??

Social media - banned it, banned anyone who discussed it
Entire media
Intelligence Officials
Liberal Democrats
The WH
Brandon himself said it was all RUSHHAAA

Yeah probably just some dik pix "

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Wait you think little old me talking here is making a fuss??!!

What about what I said previously which everyone here knows is true when the entire swamp or whatever you call it LIED about this??

"Who tried to make the story go away??

Social media - banned it, banned anyone who discussed it
Entire media
Intelligence Officials
Liberal Democrats
The WH
Brandon himself said it was all RUSHHAAA

Yeah probably just some dik pix "
because it probably bullshit and just some dickpix. :shrug:

theres nothing criminally damning or itd be out already. the accusers lack severe credibility. Guiliani? HAHAHAH

just like if the dems had anything illegal on Trump - we would absolutely know by now

ill assume its a nothingburger until theres a reason to assume otherwise.

Reactions: twinzerfan

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma

theres nothing criminally damning or itd be out already. the accusers lack severe credibility. Guiliani? HAHAHAH

just like if the dems had anything illegal on Trump - we would absolutely know by now

Exactly what they told you to think
great job soldier -
carry on

• Dislike
Reactions: GromsDad and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Any mention of Trump gets the scumbag Rubes screeching TDS and he actually is running for Pres, yet this is fair game? Rightwingers have zero sense of decency, fairness or right and wrong, a cancer on America.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Wow........just wow!!!!!! Are you really this misled or are you just gaslighting like @Joshmosh?
There's all sorts of criminally damning things that have already been exposed. Just look at the lengths big-tech went to censor it. Next you guys will be using the old Clinton tactic of saying its all just "Old News"

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Wow........just wow!!!!!! Are you really this misled or are you just gaslighting like @Joshmosh?
There's all sorts of criminally damning things that have already been exposed. Just look at the lengths big-tech went to censor it. Next you guys will be using the old Clinton tactic of saying its all just "Old News"
You have nothing but your fantasies,on Hunter while defending the most corrupt.Screech TDS some more like the scumbag rube you are.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Exactly what they told you to think
great job soldier -
carry on
they who? and who told you what to think? unlike alot of you - i dont read/watch news.. I get most of my current events from here or by speaking in person with friends.

the lack of anything concrete tells me to go with my gut on this one - and if they had anything criminal wed know by now. Nothing takes 2 years anymore.