Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
15 is far too fast when kids are playing in the streets

I love when childless people have opinions
LOL You'd be in daily firefights in Florida.

I swear the same cars I see putzing slow af going 30 in 35 thoroughfares like A1A go the same fkn speed down 25mph residential streets. Like, pea-brain, you are making way more time, with way less danger, going 5-7 over in a 35, vs the only time they open the damn throttle is where there's a stop sign every 100 yards in a 25.

:foreheadslap:

The Leftards should just pretend KR never happened and stop talking about it . . It was a huff embarrassment for them :trout:
If you're grapedrink, the highly online mainstream media critic, then yes.

If the adult conversation at Jax Beach birthday parties "when the Super Trumpy dads" are out of earshot is any indication, the average swing voter with kids seems to think "Someone thought it was a good idea to send their 17 year old to a riot zone under curfew across state lines with 'an assault rifle' and he shot people? There really oughtta be a law."

These are people who were literally pulled out of the crowd with their kids to stand behind McCain 15 years ago, held their nose after he picked Palin, waffled on Obama/Romney, and were DONE right after Marco Rubio got Boy in the Bubble'd by Chris Christie, and they haven't looked back.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I put him in my novel I am writing. One of the characters stops a robbery with his gun and then he goes on KR's podcast to talk about guns and they go to a shooting range and the character gets shot. It's a comedy.:roflmao:
Can I invest in your franchise? This’ll be the next Jack Reacher, you heard it here first :shaka:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Executed? :roflmao: Did he force them them to kneel down on their knees and beg for their lives? :roflmao:
What do all the people who got shot have in common, aside from being felons :unsure: :roflmao:
He went fully armed into the highly volatile situation to antagonize and create conflict.
He shot the first guy for throwing a plastic bag at him.
At that point, he was an 'active shooter's as far as the protesters were concerned.
He had no clue about the criminal background of the people he shot at the time but that's a convenient excuse for dishonest people like you and ifailalot.

Keep shilling for POS scumbags. From Richard Spencer to Andy Ngo to George Zimmerman to Kyle Rittenhouse.
Always on the side of scum.

1675467417469.gif

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He went fully armed into the highly volatile situation to antagonize and create conflict.
He shot the first guy for throwing a plastic bag at him.
At that point, he was an 'active shooter's as far as the protesters were concerned.
He had no clue about the criminal background of the people he shot at the time but that's a convenient excuse for dishonest people like you and ifailalot.

Keep shilling for POS scumbags. From Richard Spencer to Andy Ngo to George Zimmerman to Kyle Rittenhouse.
Always on the side of scum.

View attachment 147454
The only mistake he made was not taking out more

and he did his job, that car dealership he was protecting was not vandalized