Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I hated criminals and wanted to crush them under my jackboots. I wanted to protect the community from the misconduct of the offenders.

Reactions: GromsDad

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
hopefully that kid find some semblance of normalcy in his life

America should learn from this
If he was smart he’d lay low and just be happy it’s over and try to live out what’s left of his teens and not take his freedom for granted.

But he’s not. He’ll be making the rounds of Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, etc basking in the glory of his new found fame and getting paid to make appearances.

They even had an embedded camera crew with Rittenhouse throughout the trial…

As iFall says… “Don’t let a good tragedy go to waste!”

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
The only retreating person a Texan can justifiably kill is the classic thief in the night. Make sure some of your possessions are in their possession when authorities arrive.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The problem is you going out with a gun and firing on people you determine to be criminals makes you judge, jury and executioner.
I never did that, and as the evidence shows, neither did the accused.

As I keep saying and you keep avoiding, he didn't shoot anyone based on who they were; only upon what they were doing to him. There were undoubtably a shtload of other criminals present - on both sides that night. He didn't draw down or threaten or shoot any of them so "status" obviously wasn't the variable of effect on his decision making.

Reactions: grapedrink

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
The left vastly overstates/imagines his importance as one man.
yes !! )

like this !! ( :
I don't think Trump should run for office again. I do think Trump should agitate for a couple more years in order to act as the lightning rod, then decide not to run at the last minute. That would inflict the maximum amount of damage to the TDS crowd; it would amount to a ruined orgasm for them. Especially their racists.
tds crowd !! ( :

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
[shrugs] They get what they get. Don't do the crime if they're not willing to do the time. One thing I respect the eco warriors and pussy hat and antiwar demonstrators is that they're willing to step up and accept the arrest and penalties for their acts. The 01/06 rioters should be following that example.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
[shrugs] They get what they get. Don't do the crime if they're not willing to do the time. One thing I respect the eco warriors and pussy hat and antiwar demonstrators is that they're willing to step up and accept the arrest and penalties for their acts. The 01/06 rioters should be following that example.
But prison is dirty and the guards are mean. :cry:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
If he was smart he’d lay low and just be happy it’s over and try to live out what’s left of his teens and not take his freedom for granted.

But he’s not. He’ll be making the rounds of Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, etc basking in the glory of his new found fame and getting paid to make appearances.

They even had an embedded camera crew with Rittenhouse throughout the trial…

As iFall says… “Don’t let a good tragedy go to waste!”
He doesn't have the option of working at some shitty factory for scale...which was his rust belt destiny. He has no options anymore. He's going to sue every news outlet and campaign that called him a white supremacist while going on every show that will stroke him a check to appear.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
He doesn't have the option of working at some shitty factory for scale...which was his rust belt destiny. He has no options anymore. He's going to sue every news outlet and campaign that called him a white supremacist while going on every show that will stroke him a check to appear.
Thats called being an opportunist. I’m sure there are plenty of racist fucks in the rust belt who would be happy to hire him.