Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
how about following and applying the rule of law? It’s really that fckn simple. Accept it, embrace it - even if you don’t agree w the certain results. THAT - is what freedom looks, feels n smells like.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
That's exactly the point dummy.

How many people get that privilege?
A black girl who helped shut down the 101 freeway in SLO last summer (several months after George Floyd) had several charges, including felony false imprisonment. A wealthy local lib paid her legal fees.

See, I can find anecdotes too!

Instead of talking about how poor the prosecution was, maybe think about that for a second.
The politicization of the DA system, while well intentioned and Democratic in theory, is one of the biggest negative drivers of our legal system.

Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I couldn't disagree more with this part. The message needs to be clear to rioters and looters that private property can and will be defended.
Except it's illegal to use deadly force against vandalism and general destruction of property.

But you go right ahead, Kyle.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So what exactly were Kenoshans rioting about? The right to never be shot by the police, even after several warnings (which Jacob Blake had) and when you are a clear eminent danger to others?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
A black girl who helped shut down the 101 freeway in SLO lady summer (several months after George Floyd) had several charges, including felony false imprisonment. A wealthy local lib paid her legal fees.

See, I can find anecdotes too!

The politicization of the DA system, while well intentioned and Democratic in theory, is one of the biggest negative drivers of our legal system.
Where did I talk about anecdotes idiot?

I was talking about everyday cases, which is exactly the opposite of anecdotes.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Hmmm, where's that map I posted a couple days ago

Also, you supported that. Fecal supported that. Skully participated in that
Why don't you point out where we supported that.

When you're done with that, tell us more about your suffering just like Nazi Era Jews.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Except it's illegal to use deadly force against vandalism and general destruction of property.

But you go right ahead, Kyle.
Depends on the state

Vandalize my house, smash my car, kill my dog (which is "destruction of property") and you better believe you're getting Rittenhoused

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You saying that KR getting legal fees paid for as some sort of example of what’s normal is the epitome of using an anecdote and extrapolating that out.
It's a privilege. That's what I said.

I also said that instead of talking about shitty prosecutors, talk about how skewed the justice system can be when you have millions vs when you have nothing.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Depends on the state

Vandalize my house, smash my car, kill my dog (which is "destruction of property") and you better believe you're getting Rittenhoused
In a great majority of states it's illegal to shoot someone for setting used cars on fire or breaking windows.

Including Arizona.

And Wisconsin.

For a good reason.

So explain again why was Klownhouse there with a rifle.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's a privilege. That's what I said.

I also said that instead of talking about shitty prosecutors, talk about how skewed the justice system can be when you have millions vs when you have nothing.
Yes I agree the pay to play aspect is also one of the most rotten cornerstones of the system. However some minorities can pay for lawyers too, and I gave an example of a POC in a politicized case who had her fees covered by a liberal benefactor.

Reactions: Ifallalot