Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Black and white, dude. There ain't no shades of gray in 2021.

The jackbooted stormtroopers are gonna parachute out of the black helicopters to your house to take your guns and send you and all the other patriots to the gulag! I swear to god this is gonna start happening any day now, so ammo up, buttercup!!

No, wait. Everybody is gonna be packing heat and there's gonna be shootouts in the street and it's gonna be like the wild west all over again and the gun nuts are gonna take over America and turn it into the Handmaids Tale, any day now!!!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I was watching the Handmaids Tale on the telly and AFAICT it was a mashup of the Taliban + New Green Deal. Hanging gays and dissidents, supressing the press and WrongThink, keeping anyone from leaving, all that, They even had the female circumcision angle covered.

cure.JPG

I wonder if the jihad squad supports abortion?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was watching the Handmaids Tale on the telly and AFAICT it was a mashup of the Taliban + New Green Deal. Hanging gays and dissidents, supressing the press and WrongThink, keeping anyone from leaving, all that, They even had the female circumcision angle covered.

View attachment 120187

Atwoood made sure she did everything that had been done (see Middle East and Nazis). Otherwise people would call BS.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

View attachment 120187

Yeah my wife is all into apocalyptic sh!t like that, she's sure it's gonna happen. I just roll my eyes and tell her I love her no matter what.

Reactions: Woke AF

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So now you’re a judge in the court of moral justice?

What does that have to do with adult activities?
It's called mocking dummy.

GDaddy screeched about how KR had a "moral right to be there".

So maybe go talk to your buddy. :poke:

Also, you joined the discussion about the fact that it's illegal for 17 year olds to vote and drink in Wisconsin but it's legal to open carry a semi-automatic rifle.

Now you are asking what that has to do with "adult activities".

You can't even follow your own thread of thought.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No, but it turns out he had a legal right to.
Many legal things are immoral and inhuman.

I like how everytime we talk about a heinous act some gunturd committed, the same three posters screech BUH ITZ LEGUL.

POS like KR and Zimmerman, getting off on legal technicality doesn't change the fact that they're POS.

• Haha

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It's called mocking dummy.

GDaddy screeched about how KR had a "moral right to be there".

So maybe go talk to your buddy. :poke:

Also, you joined the discussion about the fact that it's illegal for 17 year olds to vote and drink in Wisconsin but it's legal to open carry a semi-automatic rifle.

Now you are asking what that has to do with "adult activities".

You can't even follow your own thread of thought.
Oh, ok.

He doesn’t seem like a screecher, but ok.

As is both my legal and moral right.

It’s you that lost the thread. But ok.

How’s that sock drawer rearrangement going tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Many legal things are immoral and inhuman.

I like how everytime we talk about a heinous act some gunturd committed, the same three posters screech BUH ITZ LEGUL.

POS like KR and Zimmerman, getting off on legal technicality doesn't change the fact that they're POS.
Go cry your liberal tears for Joseph Rosenbaum
1638633105094.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love