Kobe Bryant - DONE

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Her silence was consent. Oh yea, he had his hand on her throat at the moment. Well she should have pushed all 250 pounds off her.

I'm being sarcastic, in case you couldn't tell
Oh damn, I didn't know you were there. What job did you have at the hotel that lead you to be there to witness what happened?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I'm 31 *shoulder shrug emoji from old erbb*

You're a real winner in the assume things and generalize game though.
Well, at 31, is guess you didn't follow the trial too closely.

If there was justice, he would have been getting out of prison right about now, instead of flying around in helicopter.

Karma is cruel

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
What’s it like to have a strong emotional connection to a professional athlete? I’ve never had one.
I don't know. What's it like to have a strong emotional attachment to a girl you never met and know nothing about?

Public trial. Just like O.J., the evidence was on the news constantly. I would have convicted.

Wanna hear some Bill Cosby jokes too?

Ah, you would have convicted?

*eye roll emoji*

You didn't pay attention at all, decided to believe what you wanted to believe because of your biases. Over a decade later decided the best time to re visit the closed issue was when he and his daughter just died in a tragic accident.

You are today's winner of the most angsty teenager award. Congratulations, and have fun spending the rest of your day on reddit.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I don't know. What's it like to have a strong emotional attachment to a girl you never met and know nothing about?

Ah, you would have convicted?

*eye roll emoji*

You didn't pay attention at all, decided to believe what you wanted to believe because of your biases. Over a decade later decided the best time to re visit the closed issue was when he and his daughter just died in a tragic accident.

You are today's winner of the most angsty teenager award. Congratulations, and have fun spending the rest of your day on reddit.
And I wish you enjoyment, spending the rest of your day watching Fox. Donny didn't do anything wrong either.

That 5 million dollar ring Koby gave Vanessa, just proves she though him innocent too.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Live by the chopper die by the chopper?
Public trial. Just like O.J., the evidence was on the news constantly. I would have convicted.

Wanna hear some Bill Cosby jokes too?
Hadn't she made a bogus rape charge previously? Wasn't she In and out of mental health facilities? And wasn't it all hinging on he-said--she-said and she declined to testify? I don't know that he wasn't guilty, but given the circumstances I don't know how you couldn't have had reasonable doubt.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Live by the chopper die by the chopper?

Hadn't she made a bogus rape charge previously? Wasn't she In and out of mental health facilities? And wasn't it all hinging on he-said--she-said and she declined to testify? I don't know that he wasn't guilty, but given the circumstances I don't know how you couldn't have had reasonable doubt.
Yes...and she had three different sets of semen in her underpants when they were tested for DNA.

• Wow
Reactions: casa_mugrienta