Koa Rothman proclaims self King Of Pipeline.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
declaring war as a shirtless 26 year old who still lives at home??? hero
he doesn't live at home. well, not his mom or dad's home, anyway. his mom does live across the street from him, though. he's a damn good kid and considering pipe is surfable at that level by maybe less than 100 guys, he's got a point. i also think it was tongue in cheek, so... he can pretty much get any wave he wants anyway.

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
Obviously a joke

Plus companies are not going to pay to Youtube if the person is hostile and doesn't have a likable personality

paunch23

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2011
Rep. of Panama, La Barqueta, David, Chiriquí
Hahaha know a guy who posted a picture at Pipe, saying something like “been there, done that!”
He was standing on the beach! I’m like whoa, thats just wrong in so many levels.
Then, this isn’t related, but another poser posts pics of a pro whose skin is kinda similar to his, and posts his photos as if it was him!!

people are weird.
and i feel bad cuz he always says Hi and is kinda nice , but wwwwtf man.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
trolling for attention, probably got added viewership because your panties are in a wad.

Industry is broken. This world feels like Friendster 2.0 and nothing more. Pros complain about reality not meeting the fantasy world they are selling. Kinda have to laugh.

and we (erm, some of you) are the ones telling ourselves we (erm... some of us) owe them something?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He will show mercy to only a few people.

I wonder why Jamie O'Brien, Florence Bros, Mason Ho, etc did not feel the need to post a similar verbal warning?

http://instagr.am/p/CGqj9Tzg3o2/
Judging by 5'5" x 19 1/4" Redux, Mason was already burning everyone and showing no mercy.

After that one vlog of Koa Rothman, I think a couple people from the Outer Banks either paid up some debts or got a line of credit. If people on a cut off barrier island sent a boat at dawn in the middle of that, to collect him and his squad, then hooked him and his squad up with a truck in the middle of that, and the spot lowdown...

East Coast treasure I'm sure is not even Pipe's trash, but it sure looked like some people, in the middle of being beset with trash, did their level best to share what treasure they had.

Reactions: Boneroni

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Only briefly interacted with him through mutual friends and have shared a few surfs near him. Pretty mellow guy. Granted it's always Rocky Point and not Pipeline, but he's a lot more chill than others.

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Judging by 5'5" x 19 1/4" Redux, Mason was already burning everyone and showing no mercy.

After that one vlog of Koa Rothman, I think a couple people from the Outer Banks either paid up some debts or got a line of credit. If people on a cut off barrier island sent a boat at dawn in the middle of that, to collect him and his squad, then hooked him and his squad up with a truck in the middle of that, and the spot lowdown...

East Coast treasure I'm sure is not even Pipe's trash, but it sure looked like some people, in the middle of being beset with trash, did their level best to share what treasure they had.
All of this can be accomplished easily with....you guessed it...Money. We all have boats down here and every 5th tourist trap rents trucks. Also something to be said about southern hospitality.