Kim Jong.....done?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
For sure. A bit too close for comfort to be a coincidence.

What I wonder is who exactly brought in the virus with NK being a closed country where they strictly limit and vet those who come and go. Although there are flights to China which makes sense. Maybe someone close to him, whether that be family or staff, that has travel privileges?
Seriously. And whoever is suspected of giving it to him, man, they better keep an eye out for anti-aircraft guns. What a guy.

Assuming the reports are true, will be interesting what shakes out in North Korea. Obviously he won't be missed by many but we'll have some confirmation that regime change is occurring when there are a lot of high-level executions. Hopefully there isn't any global collateral damage (nukes flying).

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Seriously. And whoever is suspected of giving it to him, man, they better keep an eye out for anti-aircraft guns. What a guy.

Assuming the reports are true, will be interesting what shakes out in North Korea. Obviously he won't be missed by many but we'll have some confirmation that regime change is occurring when there are a lot of high-level executions. Hopefully there isn't any global collateral damage (nukes flying).
Yikes. I was talking with the wife last night about why he's so fat, and that he probably has sex slaves. No reason to look good for anyone when you are that rich, let alone a brutal dictator. Plus when you live in a country full of starving people, looking like Henry VIII is a good thing.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
You all have to admit "Little Rocket Man" was a hilarious meme. That said, he probably needs a welfare check and, if alive, needs The Treatment:

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
What I heard this AM is some sort of cardio problem due to heavy smoking, obesity and (not sure about this one) over worked.
Whatever it is, the world would be a better place without him.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
What I heard this AM is some sort of cardio problem due to heavy smoking, obesity and (not sure about this one) over worked.
Whatever it is, the world would be a better place without him.
all the qualities of being susceptible to corona. in a country with "zero" cases. i'd guess he got it and tried some decades old medical procedure that failed

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
all the qualities of being susceptible to corona. in a country with "zero" cases. i'd guess he got it and tried some decades old medical procedure that failed
He could've choked on his own neck in his sleep. We don't know.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think it would be pretty cool if KJU died

it's the kind of good news the world needs right now

Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
my sense is that in this day and age, given the lack of lineage,
and the various grotesqueries they have witnessed their own
colleagues suffer, a high-ranking general could make himself
in to the new North Korean god-emperor by lifting his comrades
out of the medieval and opening the country up.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
my sense is that in this day and age, given the lack of lineage,
and the various grotesqueries they have witnessed their own
colleagues suffer, a high-ranking general could make himself
in to the new North Korean god-emperor by lifting his comrades
out of the medieval and opening the country up.
Apparently the sister has been in his ear for the last couple years and is also the next in line.

It will be more of the same

Reactions: afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Trumby just now:

"I wish Kim Jong well"

That's right. The Fat Kid who killed his uncle and half brother and who starves his people......Trumby wishes him well.