Kelly Slater Merges Brands Under One Umbrella

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Outerknown, Slater Designs, and Firewire Surfboards now under a new holding company.

The press release is the usual bullshit from CEO "leveraging our blah blah and differentiating our products... blah blah"

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
I’ll admit, I skimmed, but did it even mention the parent company name?

Reactions: ReForest

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I’ll admit, I skimmed, but did it even mention the parent company name?
They didn't mention it. Weird af or maybe they waiting to reveal after branding is created. Another launch party for Kelly and his wealthy celeb friends.

Reactions: enframed

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
Golsh, this is just fantastic. I dont know what to say. Their going to merge people, passions, & missions under one collective roof to harness each brands batch of pioneering horseshit under a second collective roof to leverage differentiated strengths and leverage the different teams' unlocked combined potential to collaborate and multiply their shared vision to deliver purpose driven brands on the same platform while focusing collective synergies!!!!

I think the Ad firm has uses one of these

1714717957441.png

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Usually means one or all 3 are sucking $hit.
Last ditch effort before the brand/brands start hitting the shelves at Costco/Kohl's/Target, etc.
Wife and I went down to Camarillo to the outlet stores row a couple of weeks ago.
Man, what a bunch horseshit products.
All discontinued crap (for a very good reason). :foreheadslap:

Reactions: npsp and Chocki

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
Today's erBB challenge is to name Kelly's new conglomerate company (as Landloct and terdroamer did). My attempt:

SDOKed Fire, pronounced "stoked fire" (Slater Designs, OuterKnown, expensive/discontinued, Fire(wire Surfboards)).

Landloct

Kelly Slater status
Jul 18, 2002
Outerknown, Slater Designs, and Firewire Surfboards now under a new holding company.

The press release is the usual bullshit from CEO "leveraging our blah blah and differentiating our products... blah blah"

No umbrella needed if you have sunblock.

https://freaksofnature.com/