Kelly Slater looking husky/DONE?

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I hear you, but is it really though? i mean, yeah everyone gets f&*cked with at first, but if you take a few weeks to lurk and read and laugh your ass off, you get a feel for the place, and one would hope you learn not to take anything too seriously

I mean sh!t, I've spent untold thousands over the last 14 years on drinks, dinner tabs, plane tickets, rental cars, rental houses, emergency donations, loans, etc...all with and for erBB friends, and yet I STILL GET SHITON for a well intentioned but destined to fail boat trip I wanted to host over a DECADE ago. And you know what? I'd be really PISSED OFF if it was any other way :)
Well said @Subway ... Cant take anything in life too seriously. This place definitely has its characters. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: keenfish

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
And also, the champ has his own strains?! How did I not know that?
76C81B38-EC7F-468C-904D-3FA8AAD42CF5.jpeg

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
Well said @Subway ... Cant take anything in life too seriously. This place definitely has its characters. :ROFLMAO:
I realize this could completely derail this thread because there are actually a bunch of great moments here, but quite a few years back didn't someone or their dad have a heart attack in South America and someone here helped line up transportation or a quick border cross? Or something like that?

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I realize this could completely derail this thread because there are actually a bunch of great moments here, but quite a few years back didn't someone or their dad have a heart attack in South America and someone here helped line up transportation or a quick border cross? Or something like that?
That reminds me... didn't CCG's Dad crash on a bridge in L.A. and almost fall over into the riverbed and have to be rescued?

Reactions: npsp and Mr Doof

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
He’s fckn 50, he looks great, n fckin rippin.

You guys seen JJF w shirt off? He looks like Leonardo DiCaprio. #babyfat
Jamie O'Brien looked like that since the beginning of his career.

Men who are obsessed with appearance trip me out.

I guess we will have to wait for caca to hit 50, in order to realize that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
weird and creepy is why i'm still here.
welcome to california, subway. i see you made it and lucked into snapping a pic of the only open faced, non closed out wave to roll into el porto in 15 years. nice!
we got ones here for ya, but i'm working until saturday night. sunday here?
where's next weeks erBB meetup?

Reactions: mundus and ReForest

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
This thread went from 5/7, to wood bhang in one post, thanks @Subway !

How's the Tyson weed, can it take you out in a bathtub, if pitfalls and knees of death are involved?

Or would @Duffy LaCoronilla take it out with a choke smoke Hold?

Inquiring stoned minds want to know.

:roflmao::shrug::roflmao: