Kelly Slated for the next Electric Acid Surfboard Test

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
That will be awesome. I loved the Steph Gilmore version, but I have to wait until all the episodes are out on Stab with the Hos so I can watch without paying for more than one month of stab premium.

I think electric acid is much more fun to watch than stab in the dark.High performance short boards no longer appeal to my middle aged lifelong intermediate abilities.

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
The Mason/Coco one is a pretty fun watch. I went to episode three's showing in Venice last night just to get out of the house. Most of the boards were up on the walls, but a few were on the ground, one of which was the Album Plasmic that Mason rode. It looks like the Plasmic is going to be Coco's favorite, but Mason said he's too front footed and it felt like the tail was always trying to lift, but he seemed game to figure it out. The waves were pretty average (for Salinas Cruz), but they both surfed the backwashy conditions really well.

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
This iteration of EAST is too friggin long, ep3 is an hour! I fast forwarded through a bunch of it, though watching Mason surf that simmons in ep2 makes me want to buy one.

Reactions: MathDebater

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I paid finally. Watched the first 3 Acid Test episodes. I really like it. Probably my favorite EAST so far. Mason is so good at adjusting to different boards and despite his stoney vibes he's not bad at explaining how a board feels to him. Coco surfs well also and I think I'm in love with her.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
I paid finally. Watched the first 3 Acid Test episodes. I really like it. Probably my favorite EAST so far. Mason is so good at adjusting to different boards and despite his stoney vibes he's not bad at explaining how a board feels to him. Coco surfs well also and I think I'm in love with her.
Any boards catching your eye as something you’d consider ordering?

Reactions: Aruka and urchined

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I've been wanting a Plasmic for a while now and this EAST hasn't helped.

The JS looked really fun as well as the Simon Jones.

Rusty looked good but the surfing seemed very "normal".

I wish they had had better luck with the waves.

One cool thing about this series was learning that I'm a better longboarder than Mason Ho:roflmao: