Feb 20, 2003
When I was 21 years old I was engaged,

wonder who he was engaged to
certainly she is not as hot as kalani is today

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
This quote is just another attention seeking tactic.
I don't understand it. Doesn't he have a long-term serious girlfriend?

What attention does he want, a "you're dumped, seeya" text?

This sounds like one of those things where if she says it, it's all your fault, and you can't feel slighted in the slightest, and if you say it, it's your fault, f--k your feelings, and you are winding up in a no-win chew out conversation where the only thing you can do is end it before you lose 10-15-20 minutes of your life to that conversation.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Somebody asked, he answered. Then somebody decided it was worthy of starting a thread here. Go figure.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

fishtank

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 20, 2010
Probably due to aging, his current lady was probably a toddler back then. A rich guy like Slater could trade in for a newer model every few years, maybe he needs a deeper emotional connection :cry:

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
Isn’t this a thread for autopraxism? Nobody annoys me more than that guy but once in awhile he makes sense. Maybe Kelly still has Daddy issues from his younger days.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Lots of celebrities are miserable. They have the looks, wealth, fame... but still feel empty.

It's like Dylan sang years ago... "don't go mistaking paradise for that home across the road."

New Zealand Herald: Surfing: 'I wake up and feel totally alone': Kelly Slater opens up on ....

He should log in here sometime. Fix him right up.

Dec 11, 2019
When I was 21 years old I was engaged,

his daughter is older than kalani. u know he just with her for the buttseck so ofc he gonna still feel alone and empty

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
She make him look so tall.

Should we put Kelly on suicide watch after surf retirement, when he discover he is nowhere good enough to play pro golf even semi pro? For guy who has all, he seems quiet lonely.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
She make him look so tall.

Should we put Kelly on suicide watch after surf retirement, when he discover he is nowhere good enough to play pro golf even semi pro? For guy who has all, he seems quiet lonely.

Surfing uncle Rico there on the right :ROFLMAO: what up Gardner Minshew

Reactions: afoaf

foamdust

Gerry Lopez status
Jul 6, 2002
Honolulu, Hawaii
New Zealand Herald: Surfing: 'I wake up and feel totally alone': Kelly Slater opens up on ....

He should log in here sometime. Fix him right up.
I think we need to realize he is human just like us and even if his life appears to be rosy, he faces challenges and issues like the rest of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc