Kavanaugh hires team of all female law clerks

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You know what's weird - nobody came forward to say they had sex with him in HS or college, so that virgin thing must have been true. Sad.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The harpies are whining about this too because he only hires beautiful women

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
In education a woman that is a LA 6 acts like she is a 10 because of the contrast of the other bookish women.

They would be all stuck up and I would be like, Hey, you're not that great. I don't even want to do that thing I like to do in hot girls' faces in your face. So get over yourself! t

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Autoprax said:
In education a woman that is a LA 6 acts like she is a 10 because of the contrast of the other bookish women.

They would be all stuck up and I would be like, Hey, you're not that great. I don't even want to do that thing I like to do in hot girls' faces in your face. So get over yourself! t
the law is different. plenty of legit young 10s at the top firms.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
StuAzole said:
Autoprax said:

the law is different. plenty of legit young 10s at the top firms.
I trip out on super good looking girls who are super smart.

I trip out even more on super good looking girls who are super smart and kind hearted and helpful.

If I was a good looking girl I would be a super kunt. Stupid too.