Justin Thomas - DONE

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Was he calling the ball a faggot or himself?

I think "done" is an over statement.

But one has to remember that grub's tub is a very stupid man.

I think J will be okay.

Watch what you say when the cameras are rolling, especially if you have a lucrative product sponsorship.

There was a reason why they were floating him all that easy money.

Reactions: mundus

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
An extreme move, probably not warranted, but whatever. You reap what you sow, &c. I'm sure he'll be fine. He can always be an instructor at a Trump golf course.

At first glance I thought this thread said Justice Thomas done, and I was happy.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
An extreme move, probably not warranted, but whatever. You reap what you sow, &c. I'm sure he'll be fine. He can always be an instructor at a Trump golf course.

At first glance I thought this thread said Justice Thomas done, and I was happy.
Ralph Lauren hired the guy for a reason. I don’t think saying faggot on air was that reason lol.

Obviously not intended to be anti-gay in the moment but I always wonder why people have this word in their immediate vocabulary at all.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Ralph Lauren hired the guy for a reason. I don’t think saying faggot on air was that reason lol.

Obviously not intended to be anti-gay in the moment but I always wonder why people have this word in their immediate vocabulary at all.
exactly. There are plenty of other curse words to choose from.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

I agree with you. Seems like intention should count for something.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
The game of golf just needs to go away.
I never had any interest whatsoever in golf, but I'd be denigrating the memory of my father and grandfather if I dis it. That said, golf courses in the Arizona desert have to be the most insane and irresponsible development ever...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
My friends and I call each other faggot all the time.

I even call my gay friends fags.

That being said, RL can cut him if they want. Who cares?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I never had any interest whatsoever in golf, but I'd be denigrating the memory of my father and grandfather if I dis it. That said, golf courses in the Arizona desert have to be the most insane and irresponsible development ever...
equally as idiotic as wave pools, Smelly wants to put the 2 together.