Just got the seeds in the mail...can anyone ID?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I keep hearing news stories about this. You’d think by now someone would have checked to see what these are.

The fact the all we are told is that they are “mysterious“ tells me it is known that the seeds are harmless.
We ship barges of chinese junk to our ports every day. When did we all of a sudden become worried about stuff from China? They even sent us a novel coronavirus and still we don't care.

Have you guys bought anything from China before (Alibaba, etc)?

Wonder how they got your addresses. They could have bought them from a list, but I don't think they're randomly just choosing addresses - that would be so many shipping errors.
They hacked into the Office of Personnel Mgmt several years ago and stole all the electronic SF86 forms of anyone who has held a clearance. I'm guessing they know a lot about the rest of us.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
It would be a brilliant way to cheaply jack up our agriculture

sounds similar to the way the high level email spam players operate, or the more industrious folks that scatter malignant usb drives around

all you need is a tiny percentage to get duped and your campaign is successful

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Idea; feed them to some hipsters on a piece of stale bread with avocado spread. Watch the hipsters and see if they die, or turn into zombies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20W-50 and blood

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Didn't know that.

Also:

I hang my head in shame at my the misuse of the word varietal but appreciate learning the proper use of the word 'varietal'.(y)

More about cardamom here and here also.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
China...

I trad today the Equadorian navy is on full alert right now. 270 Chinese commercial fishing boats hovering right on the International waters boundry off of the Galapagos islands. Waiting for their chance to jump into protected waters and fish them out.
Read about this too; such bullshit.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
China...

I trad today the Equadorian navy is on full alert right now. 270 Chinese commercial fishing boats hovering right on the International waters boundry off of the Galapagos islands. Waiting for their chance to jump into protected waters and fish them out.
Read about this too; such bullshit.

China = friend.

Do not say negative things about China.:shameonyou: