Judge to Trump: STFU

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Obama-appointed judge working hard for her party
The thing you and your dear leader don’t realize is that this gag order is prob the best thing that could happen to him. He’s still free to talk about whatever he wants outside the trial and those involved in the trial. He’s his own worst enemy. You may find it amusing but he’s not doing himself any favors when he runs his mouth about judges or prosecutors in his cases.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The thing you and your dear leader don’t realize is that this gag order is prob the best thing that could happen to him. He’s still free to talk about whatever he wants outside the trial and those involved in the trial. He’s his own worst enemy. You may find it amusing but he’s not doing himself any favors when he runs his mouth about judges or prosecutors in his cases.
You think these are legitimate cases.

We all know what the verdict is going to be already

However I do wonder why the opposition keeps giving him ammo rather than letting him fade away, which would be the worst possible thing for him- ireelevance

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

However I do wonder why the opposition keeps giving him ammo rather than letting him fade away, which would be the worst possible thing for him- ireelevance
You think politicians should be an untouchable class.

and that’s all anyone really needs to know about your stance.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

What’s the verdict gonna be?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
"...Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

well i'm sort of w/ you but do we only iglore the obama judges or what, should i equally discount the trump / repub appointees ?

how are we doing this?

Reactions: trevorbc

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
none of your comments make sense.
to be fair - youd think the media and everyone woulda learned last time...the only reason he won the first go is cuz everyone wouldnt shut up about him. hes become a person that comes up for all conversations regarding politics for all people. they all need to stop covering him which would in turn make his head explode cuz dude doesnt want to be a president. thats clear - he just wants to be relavant.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Lol, he doesn't even actually know what the charges are. Neither does gromsdad. They'd rather construct a fantasy narrative, rather than acquaint themselves with the actual facts, which are clearly laid out in the indictments. A couple of schoolgirls, running away from Slenderman.
100% accurate.

Reactions: Chile Verde