Joel Parkinson "get off my lawn" incident.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
New nicknames floating around online for Joel include "****" and "Porko".

Others have taken Joel's side, saying the Youtubers are long overdue for a beatdown.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Homeboy was doing the same sh!t. :roflmao:

$25 bag grass seed and it’s fixed. Ya care so much about your spot fix it yourself when things dry out. Kook move by Parkinson. But maybe there’s more to the story.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
i live right on rt. 9 which in sojersey is a busy hi-way. i am always pickin up
trash or fixing dopey sheet others have done. i woulda liked to have seen Joel
bop 'em upside their head...:trout:

Barracuda

OTF status
Mar 30, 2013
didnt he do this just a few days earlier? what was his problem then? Is he just being a hipocrite?

Gotta admit im suspicious to think parko is just being a douchebag. Don't like the guys atittude since the whole supertubos slap incident. But im trying really hard to not just assume hes just... well... wrong? Youtubers looking for attention are annoying anw. So guess everyones wrong?

Reactions: Boneroni

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
That said, we used to do all kinds of sh*t where we kinda knew we should get our asses kicked or in real trouble for it, an that's what made it exciting.
100%

Back when I was a little hooligan living in Brooklyn if we were in a subway platform waiting for a train late night and they took forever we used to play a game called breaking point. We’d find the hardest looking guy on the platform across the tracks and stand right across from him and just start staring him down and progress into pointing and laughing at him hysterically without saying a word to see how long it would take to provoke him into run up the stairs to come to our side of the platform. If/when this would finally happen we’d jump down onto the tracks and run into the tunnels or cross to the other side of the platform and continue taunting the guy. It was dumb as fuck and I’m really lucky it never got me hurt. But man was it fun.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
There were these trains by my buddies moms house that came from a quarry. When he would stay with his mom we would party at his house and walk around the quarry on drugs. One day we decided we should hop on the trains for fun. Run as fast a we could next to them and jump on. Then we started climbing on top and jumping from car to car. Stupid I know but so much fun. The cars were flat and it wasnt a giant gap. Trains were not cooking like one of those amtraks either.

Super fun until someone called the cops on us one day. We all ran one way my buddy Mike ran another. Poor fucker got arrested. Oh man were his parents pissed.

One of many many stupid things we did.
Beer truck heists, mailbox jousting, crashing a golf cart into the pool in HS.
The list goes on hahaha

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I used to see some epic machinery fails working as a youth in construction. Best job ever!
I nearly drove a forklift off a loading dock while unloaded ham from Denmark when I worked for Resar's Fine Foods.

Had to to get two heavy guys to hang off the back of the forklift to rebalance it and then was able to reverse it to safety.

We did not tell the foreman.

There were these trains by my buddies moms house that came from a quarry. When he would stay with his mom we would party at his house and walk around the quarry on drugs. One day we decided we should hop on the trains for fun. Run as fast a we could next to them and jump on. Then we started climbing on top and jumping from car to car. Stupid I know but so much fun. The cars were flat and it wasnt a giant gap. Trains were not cooking like one of those amtraks either.

Super fun until someone called the cops on us one day. We all ran one way my buddy Mike ran another. Poor fucker got arrested. Oh man were his parents pissed.

One of many many stupid things we did.
Beer truck heists, mailbox jousting, crashing a golf cart into the pool in HS.
The list goes on hahaha

Hopped on (slow) moving trains in Portland as a kid, and then as student at OSU (Corvallis, Oregon). As soon as the hitches started to "clank" (sound meant the engine just accelerated and was pulling the linkage between the cars tight). off we leapt. Successfully avoided company security as well as civilian authority.

Reactions: santacruzin