JEFFY SESSIONS RAAAAAAYCIST DOG WHISTLE!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
Autoprax said:
Why are you even listening to a dumb actress talk politics?
Shhh.

If ifall and Caca didn't get their panties in a bunch over celebrity trivia, we would never know about the latest Lena Dunham scandal.

Only they can dig this stuff up.
"dig this stuff up"

This is from OT's preferred smart person newspaper

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Kento said:
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:
Despite the facts saying otherwise it's the latest reason to cry RAAAYYYYYCIST!

Allyssa Milano is demanding Sessions be fired, immediately. LOL.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/02/12/jeff-sessions-spoke-of-the-anglo-american-heritage-of-law-enforcement-heres-what-that-means/?utm_term=.1992068d3068
It's always fascinating to me when people get outraged over other people's outrage. Alyssa Milano? That's your big political bad guy?

Lulz.
She whimpered too much in Commando.
The opening scene, from the deer feeding to Ahnold throwing her in the pool is a cinematic masterpiece

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
Kento said:
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:
Despite the facts saying otherwise it's the latest reason to cry RAAAYYYYYCIST!

Allyssa Milano is demanding Sessions be fired, immediately. LOL.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/02/12/jeff-sessions-spoke-of-the-anglo-american-heritage-of-law-enforcement-heres-what-that-means/?utm_term=.1992068d3068
It's always fascinating to me when people get outraged over other people's outrage. Alyssa Milano? That's your big political bad guy?

Lulz.
She whimpered too much in Commando.
The opening scene, from the deer feeding to Ahnold throwing her in the pool is a cinematic masterpiece
A nice stop at the Palm Springs tramway. This year is pretty drought-ridden. Should be good chance to hike San Jacinto in late spring/early summer. :jam_on: not Cactus to Clouds though (bucket list). :blush2:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Kento said:
A nice stop at the Palm Springs tramway. This year is pretty drought-ridden. Should be good chance to hike San Jacinto in late spring/early summer. :jam_on: not Cactus to Clouds though (bucket list). :blush2:
When we were driving back from there yesterday it was snowing at the top while it was still 72° on the valley floor. Needless to say the wind was blowing pretty good

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
Kento said:
When we were driving back from there yesterday it was snowing at the top while it was still 72° on the valley floor. Needless to say the wind was blowing pretty good
I believe it! Not the greatest conditions for up there, that's for sure.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
ifallalot said:
Autoprax said:
ifallalot said:
So we should ignore history because the fee fees of retards?
Again, with the attribute substitution.

Being careful with our words is a good thing.

This goes for the Left too.

"Black lives matter" is a stupid saying that triggers the snowflakes on the right.

These people (BLM) don't need to trigger the opposition, they need them to be allies.

People in general are pusssies who get spooked easy.

Sessions all ready has a rep for hating poor people (see views on drug policy)

He need to be careful what he says.

As I teacher I have to be super careful what I say at work.

And I am.

Jeff needs to be even more careful because his power gives him the power to spook.
No. Absolutely not.

Being careful leads to a chilling effect on freedom of speech.
Being careful leads to fewer dumb things being said.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
ifallalot said:
Nothing what Sessions said was dumb. Only dumb people think otherwise
The term "Anglo-American" itself it totally fine in a legal context, but given his history, there were better terms to describe the same thing. "American common law" for instance. Or simply "American justice system".

A smart man understands not only the intent of his speech, but also the potential interpretation of those words.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Exactly.

That is like the guy who says niggardly to a bunch of black people.

Sure, it means cheap.

But you got to use that word in room full of black people to say cheap? :foreheadslap:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
StuAzole said:
ifallalot said:
The term "Anglo-American" itself it totally fine in a legal context, but given his history, there were better terms to describe the same thing. "American common law" for instance. Or simply "American justice system".

A smart man understands not only the intent of his speech, but also the potential interpretation of those words.
"Anglo-American" is just a white nationalist word that refers to white, Christian Americans.

Pretending that it has no racial undertones is deeply dishonest.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I should add the the BLM people are making the same mistake, triggering faulty neuroception for no good reason.

Sessions is worse because he's in the power position.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
FecalFace said:
StuAzole said:
ifallalot said:

"Anglo-American" is just a white nationalist word that refers to white, Christian Americans.

Pretending that it has no racial undertones is deeply dishonest.
You're on your own on this one... Even the New Yorker thinks the hoopla is overdone, even if Sessions was clumsy with word choice.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/jeff-sessions-and-anglo-americanism

That said - ALYSSA MILANO!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
FecalFace said:
Autoprax said:
Sessions is worse because he's in the power position.
But isn't that also the case with racism vs REVURS racism?

White man was always in the power position.
Yes, but that doesn't the free the oppressed from having to consider how they frame their plight.

The people they trigger with their slanting are needed as allies.

So they need to watch their discourse for different reasons.

I've given up on humanity though.

They are slaves to automaticity.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
FecalFace said:
All very true.

I just think that, as you pointed out, racism is still worse than reverse racism.
Everyone is a kunt.

It's just the kunt in the power position who can do the most damage.

Nobody wants fair.

They want to be the top dog.

It's just nature.

That is how you get lots of pussy.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Every time i think peak retard has been reached I read comments like on this thread that show me we’re still climbing

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Autoprax said:
FecalFace said:
All very true.

I just think that, as you pointed out, racism is still worse than reverse racism.
Everyone is a kunt.

It's just the kunt in the power position who can do the most damage.

Nobody wants fair.

They want to be the top dog.

It's just nature.

That is how you get lots of pussy.
Correct

Reading bio on Napoleon now

He went from sad loser weirdo in his mid twenties to straight gangsta with mistresses and the whole deal a few yrs later

How could this sort of thing not f up the mind?