Jeff Sessions gets taken to school by Kamala Harris.....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
he wants to fuck her.

That is why the old white dudes are yelling at her. Releasing sexual tension.

I want to F her too.

I would love to have cool, good looking black girl friend.

But Kamelo doesn't even know I'm alive.

And what would she see in a guy like me?

=0(

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
the janitor said:
hal9000 said:
How does the top lawyer of the United States of America not know the proper procedure for releasing documents kept by the DOJ?

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=101&v=mK_HmEFxCpI[/video]
I've got no love for Sessions. For one he attended some two bit podunk school in Tuscaloosa and is thus on the wrong side of history.

That said, Sen. Harris came off looking like a rookie, which she is. Hopefully she matures into her role.
he comes off as an entitled political insider who knows he can lie without consequences while under oath. every time she gets interrupted he smiles with knowing the old school political establishment has his back.(until cheeto throws him under the bus)

why those who dislike gov don't get triggered by guys like him shows their hypocrisy.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Autoprax said:
he wants to fuck her.

I want to F her too.

=0(

Come on, don't be so tough on yourself. You've got lots of great attributes like....uh, um.....you can spin a great analogy. She'd love that.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
sizzld1 said:
casa_mugrienta said:
hal, have you ever been deposed?
I'd love to hear where you are trying to go with this...
Seriously, I'd love to know where he's going and what ham-handed point he's trying to make.

Anyway, I was going to answer no, but then I remembered that I had to give a lengthy deposition for my mom's divorce. So yes, I have been deposed.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
I've deposed many people who are trying to hide things - usually representatives for large corporations - and defended many clients at depositions where they had nothing to hide (i.e. people that got fvcked by corporate scumbags). Sessions' dodging and carefully worded, oft-repeated responses are textbook indications that there is more to the story than he would like to reveal.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
sizzld1 said:
I've deposed many people who are trying to hide things - usually representatives for large corporations - and defended many clients at depositions where they had nothing to hide (i.e. people that got fvcked by corporate scumbags). Sessions' dodging and carefully worded, oft-repeated responses are textbook indications that there is more to the story than he would like to reveal.
Just a thought - maybe you're comparing apples to oranges a bit here.

Considering the politically charged nature of Washington DC versus your private citizen clients suing a corporation. :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
hal9000 said:
Autoprax said:
he wants to fuck her.

I want to F her too.

=0(

Come on, don't be so tough on yourself. You've got lots of great attributes like....uh, um.....you can spin a great analogy. She'd love that.
"Kamelo, baby, are you ready for a game of hide the salami?"

"Kemlo, I wanna lick your pussy like it's a runny ice cream cone!"

You mean like that?

Yeah, I guess you are right.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
casa_mugrienta said:
sizzld1 said:

Considering the politically charged nature of Washington DC versus your private citizen clients suing a corporation. :roflmao:
I'm not saying they are the same thing. But, if you see/participate in enough depositions, it becomes pretty clear when someone is trying to cover their ass. Read some of his testimony about his role in firing Comey and you tell me if anything he says makes sense. I stand by my conclusion. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe not. In any case, Sessions has done nothing to help his credibility over the past six months - I do not give him any benefit of the doubt.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
casa_mugrienta said:
hal, have you ever been deposed?
While I'm no 'expert' on depositions, I've sat through numerous both as a plaintiff and defendant representative. I've also been deposed in a civil matter (federal) that included a $1B suit with up to treble damages as a defendant's representative. The 'good' deposer's will ask rapid fire questions, usually regardless of answers without pause (recordings, transcripts or video's will be examined later by counsel and, trial questions that may compromise deposition answers are a 'normal' tactic to discredit a witness on the stand). Depending upon budgets, a defense team will run numerous practice depositions with their witnesses while recording the depositions. Outside attorneys, law clerks, university students pursuing their law degrees will review tapes and rate the witnesses effectiveness, believability prior to trial and if necessary, have more sessions with the witness before trial. The trial where my appearance in Santa Ana federal court Jury trial was ruled in favor of my employer. There were appeals that went to the US Supreme Court who also ruled in my employer's favor. The plaintiff paid my employer with a check for +$18M for legal expenses plus interest.

mhurdle858

Michael Peterson status
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego
casa_mugrienta said:
sizzld1 said:

Since you're discounting sizzld1's experience, how many times have you been, or disposed others, in "the politically charged nature of Washington DC"?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
DerDer said:
casa_mugrienta said:
sizzld1 said:

Since you're discounting sizzld1's experience, how many times have you been, or disposed others, in "the politically charged nature of Washington DC"?
Never.

Note use of the word "maybe."

But let's get real.

From what I've watched throughout the years, these hearings are more about senators hearing themselves talk than getting to the bottom of something. i.e. Kamala Harris over the past few days, Trey Gowdy grilling Comey last year.

They aren't like any deposition I've ever been involved in.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
These hearings are political theatre and up and comers like Harris are trying to set themselves up for 2020.

mhurdle858

Michael Peterson status
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego
casa_mugrienta said:
DerDer said:
casa_mugrienta said:
sizzld1 said:

Never.

But let's get real.

From what I've watched throughout the years, these hearings are more about senators hearing themselves talk than getting to the bottom of something. i.e. Kamala Harris over the past few days, Trey Gowdy grilling Comey last year.

Is using the word "maybe" a similar qualifier to "I hope"?

You tried to call out Hal on his experiences with depositions. Siz, a lawyer, backs him up and then you tried to discount Siz's experience. And then you double down with "They aren't like any deposition I've ever been involved in."! :foreheadslap:

But yes, all politicians like to hear themselves talk -- reminds me of you.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
DerDer said:
casa_mugrienta said:
DerDer said:
casa_mugrienta said:
sizzld1 said:

Never.

But let's get real.

Is using the word "maybe" a similar qualifier to "I hope"?
:sleeping:

Political theater vs a deposition when a private citizen in suing a corporation. Maybe there's a difference.

You tried to call out Hal on his experiences with depositions.
No, that wasn't a challenge. I asked him a serious question, and wanted to see how his experience related.

Siz, a lawyer, backs him up and then you tried to discount Siz's experience.
"discount Siz's experience"

No, I'm saying it's an apples to oranges comparison. Seems to me he was referring to depositions that are about discovering facts. Political hearings are about gotcha moments and showing off for political purposes.

And then you double down with "They aren't like any deposition I've ever been involved in."! :foreheadslap:
Well, they're not.

Televised, in front of a panel of political foes with political motivations and constituents to answer to.

But yes, all politicians like to hear themselves talk -- reminds me of you.
Take a look in the mirror. Or did you not write that last post? :rolleyes: