Jail or the Presidency?

What say Ye? Will Donald Trump experience…

• Jail

• President of the United States of America

Results are only viewable after voting.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If he somehow wins the election he will either be assassinated or imprisoned
What is it with you and assassination conspiracies?

I believe this is the third presidential candidate you claimed will be assassinated.

Oh and also, the government killed JFK so Johnson can become a.president. :socrazy:

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What is it with you and assassination conspiracies?

I believe this is the third presidential candidate you claimed will be assassinated.

Oh and also, the government killed JFK so Johnson can become a.president. :socrazy:
Nah, i've only said Trump will be. I said Gavin should be

And that's a pretty standard JFK theory

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
TOTALLY different than what the Biden admin has been doing for the past 4 years
It is totally different.

One is a spiteful, narcissistic 14 year old girl who doesn't care about the laws of this country and the other is just an old man.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If he somehow wins the election he will be inaugurated. I will look like a conspiracy-minded tool. I will then admit Sharkbiscuit is the all-knowing master of the universe, and I will thank him for blessing me with his magnificence and the opportunity to learn from my mistake, both in being conspiracy-minded, and daring to question the bombproof demonstrably factual edicts he drops on me like I live in a house made of paper and balsa wood in Tokyo during a drought in 1945. After convincing multiple Victoria's Secret models, News/Weather babes, and sideline reporters to group sportfuck him in gratitude for all he has done, I will never again labor under the delusion that Trump is some sort of victim.
Fixed.

Also why isn't this poll public? The people who said jail need to answer to me. Or Stevens of the Bannon and Miller variety. Choose wisely.

#riggedElection
#2000Tools