'It's treason': Trump blasts Obama, abuses in discredited collusion probe

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
still haven't learned. Cheeto projects his crimes, frauds, faults onto others as a distraction tactic

Reactions: mundus

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Seeing how talk there is about criminally prosecuting Trump after he leaves office, maybe he wants to get ahead of the curve and prosecute Obama.

It's quite the long shot, though.

If Trump can pull it off then Obama will "stand in history as forever prosecuted" regardless how the trial plays out.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Clearly there are several individuals for whom the law should be followed and examples be made of so this never happens again. What does the law say the penalty should be? Are Obama, Comey, Strozek and Clapper above the law in your opinion?
No you should prosecute them. Have 17 Benghazi investigations. I'm sure there is something there!

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Seeing how talk there is about criminally prosecuting Trump after he leaves office, maybe he wants to get ahead of the curve and prosecute Obama.

If Trump can pull it off then Obama will "stand in history as forever prosecuted" regardless how the trial plays out.
Do you think Trump could get Obama to lick his balls in exchange for a pardon?

Reactions: redrider

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Turning into a real scumbag, Huh? Trying to live up to your traitorous confederate family history?
It's a one second lick in exchange for a lifetime pardon

I doubt my southern ancestors would've taken the trade but that shouldn't dissuade Mr. O

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
The jar is on Pelosi's desk.
OK, let's say the balls could be detached and taken home by Mr. O

He would be completely on the honor system

He could lie and say he licked them even if he really didn't. But he would still have to say, yes, Mr. President, I licked your balls

Seems totally fair, right?