Its The Water !

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Got damm! I thought all the CBD propaganda was a sh!t show but this one takes the cake.

Who are these idiots and what rock did they crawl out from?? :crazy2:
These guys were at their peak in the early 80's, Leucadia. The Del Mar guys would drool trying to get an Energy boar from them.

I glassed some phazers. My strategy was to do the dimples first, let the resin set, then do the whole boar. Our sander hated on em.

Reactions: keenfish

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
They're both somewhat spun. I always see them hanging out at the Seaside Market Starbucks. Before Michael went to jail, they were running a fairly successful surf school at 15th St Del Mar. The Del Mar/Carmel Valley yoga moms paid top $$$ to have the famous Willis Bros shepherd their little angels into the surf. That came to crashing halt because of very poor decision making. I think they may be van lifing it around Cardiff and Encinitas these days.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
The (modern) brewery is closed?

I knew Ranier was shuttered a long time back, same with General Brewing in Vancouver (not BC) in the 80s. Didn't know Olympia died as well.

But the beer itself....I think it is being made on contract somewhere, maybe I am working on out of date memories....hold on let me internet this....a link says Olympia was still being made at the Miller/Coors plant in Irwindale....but looking that place up says it closed in 2020....and this says the beer itself is no longer being made by the newest owners but the vodka (!?) is.