Its The Water !

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Got damm! I thought all the CBD propaganda was a sh!t show but this one takes the cake.

Who are these idiots and what rock did they crawl out from?? :crazy2:

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
I had forgotten that Michael went to prison. Classic.

I was into the idea of the phazer bottom during the 80's when I got pressure dings in the bottom of my board, so made them all even and golf ball shaped. :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA

” and a lot more” was the entire ad campaign. Visited the Olympia brewery decades ago before they closed shop. Still have a 6 pack in a closet or attic I’ve never gotten into!
On a vacation road trip in the 1970s to Galiano Island, we stopped at the (modern)Olympia brewery for a tour. I have this distinct memory of walking up the giant polished copper mash tun, having the guide open it up, and I looked down into a swirling mass of Tumwater River water and barley (probably a fair amount of other grains too).

Later in college during road trip to Seattle for a show, stopped by the brewery again, but this time just hung out by the waterfall at the park. Saw a few salmon making leaps up the falls. I wonder if "they" ever did anything with the original brewery or if it still stands abandoned. Below you are looking at the modern brewery that I went into and you can easily see from I-5.1642698598216.png

The Olympia Brewery has been closed for a long time now... Many of the buildings have been damaged by arson... Olympia has a bad homeless / junkie / mental problem... So glad we moved out last year... It used to be a nice place to live... I do wish that Olympia Beer was still being made... Nice on a hot day...

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Doof and afoaf